CHAPTER 15

BattleCreek , Michigan 📍
LaNaisha { Nai , Nana } La'Shay Copper , 18
6:00 A.M

I heard my alarm go off which made me wake up , I cut my alarm off and sat up . I got school this morning and ion even wanna go . I did a lil stretch then got out of bed to brush my teeth and wash my face . I cut the sink water on and got a tile to wipe my face afterwards I grabbed my toothbrush ran it thru the water then added the toothpaste .
-

-

-
" Goodmorning ma " I hugged her and grabbed my purse .

" Goodmorning baby , you want any breakfast?" She stirred the eggs .

" Yes ma'am , I was gone buy me some Mc Donald's but since yu cooking never mind  . " I grabbed my keys and walked outside to crank up the car it can warm up .

Incoming call from Janay🧸💗

" Hello ? " .

" Heyy booky , can I ride with you this morning ? " She asked .

" Yes , Imma come pick you up around 7:15 " I closed the car door and walked into the house .

" Mmk thank you " She hunged up .

" Who was that ? " My mom sat an plate with eggs pancakes and bacon infront of me .

" Janay , she had asked could she ride with me " . I poured syrup on my eggs  .

" That's sweet of you , Is she better now ? I heard she was on drugs and doing undercover shi . " My mom whispered.

" Lol " I laughed . " I think so , she's been posting more and we've been hearing from her more " I shrugged grabbing the plate putting it in the sink .

" I'm gone ma love you " I yelled as I walked out the door .

I pulled up to Janay house and texted her to let her know I was outside .

" Goodmorning babes " I applied lip gloss to my lips while looking in the car mirror .

" Goodmorninggg " She said all happy .

I pulled up to the school where I saw da group of hoodrats , The fast ass Freshman , the geeks , and the gangbangers , then the basketball players . So glad i'm leaving this school inna few months whew chile .

" Heyy yall " I said to Destiny , Miyelle and Momo as I sat at the table with them .

" Hey " They all said back .

" What's the plan for today ? " MoMo asked .

" I honestly don't know it ain't shi to do " I shrugged.

" I forgot it's a game tonight , yall tryna go ? " Miyelle suggested .

" Well I ain't going i'm going home to take me a nap , and I got some more things to do . " I pushed my tray infront of me . We be forced to get this🥲

" Well that cancels her out yall 3? " Miyelle pointed at dem .

" Yes we're coming . " Destiny answered for them 3 .