Akh: We need to travel to New york too. HR team will complete the recruitment in a day or two. Later we need to fix the date of inauguration and plan our travel. 

Jha: Just let me know and we will plan accordingly. We cannot stay for long too. 

Akh: I know, Chaitra needs us so we will plan accordingly.

Jhanvi reached hospital and saw Chaitra walking in the corridor and Vishal was holding her hand and saying all his cranky jokes and laughing to himself. Jhanvi hit his head and took Chaitra's hand from his and scolded him for all his jokes.

Jhanvi took Chaitra to the park in the hospital premises and they spent time chatting and sharing about their life. Chaitra felt too emotional to have Jhanvi when she was in the end of her life journey. Jhanvi hugged her and consoled her to be happy forgetting everything. 

Rajendran returned from his trip and called Liya immediately to meet him. She was with Naren at his home where she spent most of her time now.Naren squeezed her hand and sighed to meet her father and speak everything. she drove to her home and saw Rajendran waiting for her. He hugged her and patted her hair fondly.

Raj: Princess, whats with you not returning home and what happened over that day at the shooting spot ?

Liya: Dad, I m completely fine and it was my mistake that day. Its I have a lot to speak dad. Please listen.

Liya then started explaining him abot everything happened from the day of Akhil's birthday until she lost the projects.

Liya: I feel so disgusted on my self dad. I don't want to live a life troubling others anymore. I never thought that a day would come where my own mother would not believe me. 

Kamini: I never said I did not believe you Liya. I was disappointed that you chose to believe that snake's words and you ignored my warnings on her. I have constantly saying you not to to get into her trap but still you fell into and that cost so much in everybody's life. 

Liya: I m sorry mom, I should have listened to you but life needed some lesson to know more about people and now I m not the same Liya any more.

Kam: But I m happy that you have realized the mistake and I will be more happy if you move on and get settled in your life.

Liya: Mom, dad.. I want to tell you something. I would like to get settled in my life. I have found someone who loves me truly and cares for me like you do. Please meet him and sure you will like him.

Raj: If you like some one then there is no second choice. Call him for dinner tomorrow. I need to see my daughter's choice.

Liya: I m right this time dad. He proposed me first and believe me I m yet to give my answer to him but still he cares me a lot and I will be safe and comfortable with him. I would like to gve my answer to him after you guys meet him so I will just invite him for a casual dinner meet.

Kam: Sure baby. We would love to meet him. We just want you to be happy forever. Nothing else.

They hugged her and Liya was happy after a long time that she got her parents back like the olden days. She went to her room and called hr friends and informe them about everything and made a plan for dinner and invited them too. She informed them that she wanted to surprise Naren and called them help her to do the arrangements.

Later she called Naren and informed him about the dinner party at her home with her friends and invited him. He was hesitant but she forced him to join and he gave up finally accepting her. She called their home manager and informed him to decorate their home for the dinner next day. She went shopping and bought some gifts for him and some special costumes for her to wear during the dinner.

At Akhil's penthouse:

Jhanvi was doing some sketches in the garden and Akhil was in their room planning for her birthday. He was browsing google for unique ideas but did not feel satisfied with them. He shut his laptop and was pacing in his room deep in thoughts collecting ideas to surprise her. Jhanvi came to her room and saw him and frowned. 

She sat on the bed and cleared her throat gaining his attention.

Jha: What is that you are lost so deep in it ? Enlight me and I can try to help you if possible.

Akh: what else will I think. I m just thinking how will you look wearing a shorts or only my shirt.. You would like a sexy goddess. How about trying now ?

Jha: Fraud, I even thought you were thinking of some business but you shameless was thinking of this.

Akh: This is very important angel. I have so many plans, wishes and fantasies to be done. First and fore most is seeing you in only my shirt, then shorts and crop top then my favourite saree with strapless blouse...god.....Jaan, just saying and imagining alone kills me. So when will all these start happening angel ?

He pulled her close and hugged her nuzzling into the crook of her neck and sang twirling her then.

Adi kotti kedakkuthu azhagu
Nee kooda vanthu konjom pazhagu
Un kannae ennai karaiyil yethum padagu
Unnai koththa ninaikkuthu kazhugu
Un meni engum enna mezhugu
Naan kaattaraiyum adakki aalum madhugu

Ondi veeran naanadi
Unnakketha aalum thaanadi
Un pattu pattu kannam
Thottu thottu muththam veppen paaradi

Akhil kissed her cheeks and pecked her sultry lips. Jhanvi caught his chin and turned his cheeks to her and kissed him.

Jha: I too have desires Mr.husband. I want to see you without the cast on your hand and after that we can do anything you like not before that. 

Akh: Podi...I know you will do that but on serious note do you know what I wish the most ?..I want to hold your hand and walk in public and scream to the world that you are mine and I m yours. 

Jhanvi circled her hands around his neck and kissed his nose. She leaned on his chest and kissed him over there.

Jha Mv: I will let your wish you come true very soon Akhil. I will do this for you. I love you so much.

Akhil hugged her and kissed her hairline feeling her warmth all over him.

****************

A/N:

Please vote and comment.

Your votes are my boost.

Take care and Thank You