Cale felt that the last word was said strangely.  But nodding to continue because it does sound interesting.

Cale had never come across a book whose main character was an omega, when he asked Ron, he always said because it was trash of all kinds of trash.

But it looks like the content is pretty good unlike what Ron said.

"Shall we start with the first chapter?

Albert continued.

"The little Omega looked around the luxurious room, he was just officially declared the Emperor's spouse."

Cale tilted his head slightly, somewhat strangely at the opening of his story.

"Then the door creaked open, the Emperor entered the room and immediately approached him with great strides."

Alberu paused for a moment, noticed Cale's confused face, and whispered in his ear.

“Cale do you want to continue?”

Cale turned around and looked at the dark elf Prince Alberu.

"I don't understand the preamble, but it might be interesting to continue."

Cale wanted to continue despite his slight hesitation.

Alberu then approached his ear and whispered.

"Yeah, it's a lot of fun, honey."

Cale didn't know why, but his face was suddenly hot.

Alberu then continued.

"They chatted for a while, but the Emperor then sat his omega on his lap–"

Isn't that somewhat similar to their current position.

"The emperor then stroked that omega's hair."

Alberu raised one hand and stroked Cale's hair, with the other hand holding the book and holding it in his lap.

"The touch went down his neck, his back—"

Cale got goosebumps slightly as Alberu's hand brushed his back, he started to twitch uncomfortably, but Alberu's other hand continued to hold him back.

"The Emperor then turned his face and the distance between the two decreased even more–"

Alberu did the same as he just said, their faces only inches apart and just as Alberu was about to make sure their lips would touch–

"His Highness the Crown Prince."

Alberi had to stop because he heard the voices of his subordinates.

"Sorry, but there's a guest for you, Your Majesty."

The aide lowered his head, making sure he wouldn't see more scenes of his grown Crown Prince almost kissing a child who had not yet reached the legal age of royalty.

"What a bad timing."

Alberu muttered in a bit of annoyance but still stepped down from his position with Cale, he wondered who would come and disturb him.  He was in the Henituse territory, not the Palace, no one should be capable enough to come here just for a small matter.

He walked down the hall towards the exit, Cale followed him with a frown knowing his outing session had to end.  Alberu changed his form to the Blonde Prince on his way back to Henituse Castle and admittedly, he was a little surprised to see the crest of the chariot that his guest was using.

There is the coat of arms of the Empire.

This wasn't Alberu's first time meeting Imperial people, so he could immediately guess the person who came was part of the Royal Family, their custom was to send their trusted subordinates, they wouldn't have much respect for people from other Kingdoms by coming in person.

Alberu was immediately directed to a special guest room.

The person who came was one of the members of the Imperial Foreign Minister's Parliament and several vassals.

"I greet His Highness Crown Prince Alberu Crossman, I hope my sudden arrival doesn't bother you." The envoy spoke politely.

"Absolutely not, even though I'm busy, I can't disappoint a very important Special guest of our Empire by not coming to see."

Nice compliment but the real meaning is, you guys are bothering me so I hope it's something important.

They sat together on Henituse's luxurious living room sofa, for now Alberu had to compliment how this living room was arranged to show off Henituse's wealth.

"Since Your Majesty seems busy, I will get straight to the point, our Empire would like to invite His Majesty to the Emperor's Birthday Party."

Some of Alberu's aides who heard it flinched slightly but didn't show it.

Alberu's charming smile seemed unusual, even if it was an important invitation, but an invitation could be delivered to the Palace, there was no need to bother coming looking for Alberu to the northeast.  Alberu good thing he had sent Cale away before coming to the living room, these people definitely wanted to confirm something by coming in person.

"It is a great honor that this Crown Prince of the Roan Kingdom has such a sincere invitation from our great Empire.” Alberu said.

"Many thanks, Your Majesty. The main party will be in fifteen days, but Imperial Prince Adin personally wishes that you could come a few days earlier, he is eager to have a friendly chat with you."

'Nonsense about friendly chat.'  Alberu thought, since when did they get along?  Alberu was automatically the one that the sly Adin was most wary of.

"Of course, I'll try to be able to come earlier.” Alberu paused for a moment, but then continued.

"You guys have come all the way here just to see me, I'm sure Henituse has enough qualified magicians to open the teleportation gate for all of you so you don't get tired on your way home."  Alberu gestured to one of his aides.

"Please request that the magicians prepare a teleportation gate as soon as possible for our guests."

That means you guys get out of here fast.

___________________________________

Nov 4, 2022

.

.

.

.

.

I probably won't be able to provide updates once a week again, I'll try but if not it will be every two weeks.