36.

Autumn Kingsley

Autumn Kingsley

"Is this really necessary?" I complain whilst sauntering behind Raven.

"No and yes. What are we supposed to do in our cabin?" Raven questions whilst continuing to lead us to Mason's cabin - who he also happened to share with Riley, Kaden and of course, Atlas.

"Sleep?" I reply like it's something she should know by now.

"You can sleep in Atlas' bed tonight."

I stop dead in my tracks and pull my arm out of Raven's grip. "And that's my cue to head back."

Groaning impatiently, she takes my hand and secures it back into her grip, "I didn't mean it, we'll only be there for a couple minutes and then we'll head back."

Although she wasn't facing me, I raise an eyebrow. "Promise?"

"I promise," she holds her pinky out for me to interlace it with mine.

After two agonisingly painful minutes, Raven's hand finally comes into contact with the door of the boys' cabin before rewarding it with a couple of gentle knocks.

It almost immediately opens and Atlas's half naked frame comes into view.

The sudden gust of wind from the door causes me to take a step back, placing me right next to Raven. She nudges my arm.

Atlas steps to the side and nudges his head towards the inside of the cabin, indicating for us to enter. Raven smiles and takes my arm before giving it a small squeeze.

Rolling my eyes, I take my arm out of her grip and make my way past his idle frame and into the cabin - the side of my arm distinctly brushing whatever part of him that faced me as I entered.

I sit myself at the end of Kaden's bed, whilst taking in the chaotic mess their cabin was in.

God knows what they do in here.

Stealing another glance at Atlas, I watch ad he closes the door, locking it, before taking a plain black t-shirt that was carelessly tossed onto his bed and putting it on.

I watch the muscles in his arms and back contract as he tries to adjust the piece of clothing onto his torso.

My eyes dart back to Raven as she makes her way over to me before seating herself onto the empty space beside me. "You alright tums?"

Nodding my head in response, my fingers, once again, come into contact with the silver material wrapped arounf my index finger before starting to twist it repeatedly.

Somewhat sensing my uneasiness, she decides to speak up, "you do know I'm not actually going to force you to stay here if you don't want to. Just tell me if you wanna go and we'll leave."

"I will."

For the next half an hour or so, Raven doesn't move away from me; she engages in a few conversations with Riley and Mason every once in while, but she stays right beside me.