13.

lmaooo guys the youtube video attached is what autumn's alarm sounds like. enjoy ;)

- - -

November 3
Tuesday

I slam the palm of my hand onto my alarm clock, silencing the blaring chicken music that had just started playing.

God my ears.

I sit up and rub my eyes before turning my head to take a look at the digital clock on my bedside table.

5:15 am.

I usually wake up at 6:30 during school days, but because dad and Natalie were on a business trip, I was responsible for feeding and getting nova ready before taking her to the Millers.

Yanking the comforter off of me, I scoot to the edge of my bed, dangling my feet off the edge.

I sit and stare at the wall and think.

I'm thirsty, really thirsty.

I need water.

Sliding my slippers on, I use my hands to push myself off of my bed and stand up, slightly unsteady considering I had just woken up.

Before heading into the bathroom, I check the time again.

5:25.

No way in hell did I just sit and stare at a fucking wall for ten minutes.

I make my way into my bathroom and splash some ice cold water onto my face before taking my toothbrush and brushing my teeth.

One hand was rested on the counter as I continued to brush my teeth and stare at my reflection in the mirror.

I wanna go back to bed.

I finish brushing my teeth and rinse the excess toothpaste off before placing the toothbrush back into the potholder.

I tie my hair back into an effortless bun and twist the handle of the shower, turning it on. Steaming, hot water erupts from the showerhead as the bathroom is filled with the suffocating steam of the water.

I quickly strip my pjs off before stepping into the shower, the water instantly touches my skin and I relax at the burning sensation.

Majority of my shower consists of me staring at the tiled, bathroom wall as I let the liquid flow down my body.

After a few minutes, I twist the handle back, turning the shower off. I reach for the towel that was hung on the silver railing before wrapping it around myself.

I walk out of the bathroom and make my way over to my closet, I take out a plain black hoodie; a random bomber jacket, and a pair of black cargo pants. I quickly get changed and then grab a pair of shoes from my shoe rack.

I walk back into my room and pick my bag off of the floor, draping it over my shoulder before I grab my phone from my desk.

I managed to buy some last-minute school supplies yesterday.