10.

Atlas Miller

I pull over in the driveway of Lincoln's house, parking in an empty spot. I turn the key and take it out, getting out of the car.

The other four decide to make their way out too. I turn around to face the house and start to walk towards it, following Brady in front of me.

The house was decorated with faux, sheer cobwebs and spiders, the whole house was lit up with Halloween-themed colours- orange, yellow, red, black; the front lawn was accompanied by neatly, carved pumpkins, skulls and skeletons.

I had to give it to Lincoln, he did an amazing job at decorating.

All six of us make our way to the front door but soon split up as we enter the jam-packed residence.

"Atlas, you made it!" Lincoln walks over to me, pushing past crowds of people, pulling me into a brief hug and patting my back before pulling away.

"Yeah, it's not like I had a choice," I respond looking at him and shrug. He laughs patting my shoulder, "so Grey's made you his and Brady's own personal chauffeur eh?" I scoff, shaking my head lightly.

"Yeah, Raven, Lilah and Autumn are with us too," I tell him.

He nods before ruffling my hair, "see you around, Kenzie's in the kitchen with Bailey and Avery," he gives me a quick wink before walking off, I grimace.

Mackenzie Davis. One of the biggest bitches along with Avery Baker- I wouldn't say Bailey's one; she's Brady's younger sister, I'd say she's only with them because she has no other friends and is basically trying to fit in.

Brady and Bailey weren't exactly that close either; I doubt they even acknowledge each other's presence while they're at home.

God, I couldn't even imagine not speaking to Evelyn- she's practically my best friend and the only person I don't hate in this whole universe.

I find myself making my way into the kitchen, completely ignoring what Lincoln just told me. I grab a drink from the marbled counter and bring the red cup to my lips, taking a small sip.

I make sure I don't drink too much and end up getting drunk since I'm driving all six of us back home.

Usually, I come to parties to get completely fucked over and hook up with some random girl. I've never been in a relationship myself-

I've always despised them and the idea of falling in love with someone, I don't think I'm even capable of love, so instead, I decide to hook up with a complete stranger every now then.

I understand that women aren't objects and they're not meant to be used for self-gratification and pleasure, and I respect that. I mainly hook up with them because they throw themselves at me and are pretty much okay with whatever the fuck I or they decide to do. I just decide to oblige most of the time.

I would definitely never do anything with them if they weren't comfortable with it- they make the move on me the majority of the time so I just go along with it.

My body immediately stiffens and I snap out of my thoughts as I feel the warm touch of someone's fingertips against my back, slowly tracing up my spine before resting their hands on my shoulders.

I wince, pushing them off of me and walking away, not turning around.

I make my way over to a black leather couch, which was surprisingly empty and free for me to sit on. Plopping down onto it, I lift my legs up and put my hands behind my head to support it, thinking it'd stop Mackenzie from sitting down next to me.