07.

Atlas Miller

"So she's Autumn? The one who beat your ass by like a whole ass mile at Bolton?" Kaden cackles while following me into my room. I scoff, shaking my head.

I plop down onto my bed, taking the grey pillow beside me and covering my face with it, letting out a heavy sigh.

I hear Kaden chuckle before making his way out of my room and closing the door.

Autumn Kingsley.

- - -

"Good morning Atlas," I hear my dad greet me as I make my way downstairs. "Morning dad," I reply; he gives me a pat on the shoulder and follows me into the kitchen where everyone else was sat.

I walk over to an empty seat next to Kaden and sit down beside him. As I sit down, Evelyn comes running into the room.

"G-g-g-good morning e-e-everyone!" She goes to hug mom, dad and then Aunt Kim. I smile as she makes her way over to me and Kaden, giving us both a bear-like hug.

Evelyn takes the seat next to me and begins eating her cereal (honey nut cheerios), it was her favourite.

I move some of her hair and give her a little peck on the side of her face. I grab some bacon and a bit of egg, although I'm not a big fan of it, and place it onto my plate.

"So what did you guys think of the Kingsleys?" My mother asks me, Kaden and Evelyn, Kaden nudges my shoulder; I turn my head to face him furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"Autumn's really nice," he replies to my mother who was waiting for one of us to answer.

"Autumn w-w-was the b-b-best!" Evelyn adds smiling at mom.

"Atlas?" She turns her head to face me tilting her head slightly.

"They're nice," I reply blandly.

She gives me a smile and continues to eat her breakfast. I hear Kaden chuckle beside me.

"What did you think of Autumn Atty boy?" Kaden teases, the corner of his lips lifting slightly; my jaw tenses slightly and I drop my head down to look at my food and shrug.

I hear Kaden beside me snigger before Aunt Kim joins the conversation.

"Oh Atlas do you have a crush on her," she says as she gives my shoulder a quick rub and takes a seat next to Kaden who was laughing like an idiot.

"What? No, I don't have a crush on her," I reply as I kick Kaden's foot under the table, indicating him to shut up; he immediately stops laughing and sends me a quick glare before turning back to face his food.

My mom giggles as she gets up to take her plate to the sink, "I honestly don't see the problem, she's a nice young lady."  I scoff.

Nice, young lady.

Fuck no.

I shake my head and take my plate to the sink.

"Me, Grey and Brady are picking Mason up from the airport, I'll see you guys later."

I give my mom and Evelyn a quick kiss on the cheek and then walk over to Kaden, giving his head a slightly hard pat.

"Ow." He rubs his head flipping me off; I stick my tongue out at him before making my way upstairs to get dressed.

- - -

"Atty boy!" I hear Brady cheer from the driver's seat. I shake my head, opening the door and sitting down next to him.