26. The Horrible Prom Pairings.

Start from the beginning

"Don't have any sort of conversation with her when I'm not around. She's just like a foxy witch" he said while walking and I nodded.

The Arts room was flooded with some sort of screeching sound. We reached the class to find the owner of that annoying sound. It was the same girl. Choi Sulli.

"I WANT TO BE WITH HIM. HE IS MY FROG PRINCE! I WANT TO BE HIS PARTNER!" She screamed while the others are trying their best to stop her crazy acts. All this ruckus started when Minho was asked surrounded by girls asking for him to be their partner.

After a great struggle, she managed to have Minho as her partner. Minho looked totally pissed. Like she's so annoying. The fangirl crowd's eyes fell now on Taemin. Uh ho!.

"TAEMIN! TAEMIN OPPA! BE MY PAIR!" The girls started to scream and yell and jostled their way to Taemin. Taemin as usual, stood there with his hands in his pocket.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!!!!!" The Arts room teacher barged in. "How noisy you students are! I'm going to punish everyone here and make you disciplined!" She shouted and everyone became nervous for a minute.

"You will not choose your partners! I, myself will select a pair for each one of you! All the girls either want Taemin or Minho or Key. What about the other boys?? So let me pair everyone and that will be your punishment!" She announced and started to randomly write the names. Sulli's happiness lasted for a minute. What about me?

"Ok! Now! I'll be dictating the pairs. Kim Young mi and Lee Sung Min, Kim Minha and Gil Taec hyun, Amber and Lee Jinki, Choi Minho and Choi Sulli, Han ye seul and Lee Chang won, Lee Taemin and Alice, Hannah and Lee Min woo, Jung Haneul and Kim Jonghyun, Key and Son Naeun, ...." she went on.

What the hell was that?!!! Nobody seems to be happy! Wait....except for two souls, Sulli and Alice! Taemin was shocked beyond words. I'm paired up with the Badass! Amber looked at the teacher in disbelief because she's been paired with the clumpsy Prez! Naeun being a flirt was Okay with anyone.

I don't know whether to feel pity or laugh at Minho's expression. He had mixed reaction : Worried, awkward, embarrassed, pissed off, unhappy, annoyed etc...Sulli happily danced her way to Minho who's now trying to escape from her grip. He had that out of all students here, why should I be her pair even after everyone's pair has changed? Face.

I looked at Taemin, he controlled his groan. Alice was on her way to Taemin.

"Don't you think it's time for you to tell bye to your "My Girl"?" She smirked and Taemin shot her angry glares while gritting his teeth. He sighed and looked at me.

"If Jonghyun makes you feel uncomfortable then tell me and also don't behave too closely with him" he said and I gave him a *asthough I would* look. But he stood there still.

"Don't worry... just go..I think this punishment is only temporary" I convinced and gestured him to move. I'm worried more than him. If i let him know that I don't want him to go, then he definitely won't move and we may get even more punishments.

"Are you, Jung...Haneul?" I sensed someone speaking from behind. I turned my head and there stood The Kim Jonghyun.

"Y-Yes"

I looked around and found all of them in their position. Amber hesitantly held Onew's arms while his hands were quivering it's way to Amber's waist cause she shot him glares. Minho on other hand, had a hard time with Sulli. It looks like if nobody's there, then she would climb onto his head. Naeun was swooning over Key and he had the most awkwardest expression. Then was Taemin, who stood there with his hands in his pockets hesitating to place his hands on Alice's waist.