Chapter Nineteen~The End~

Kassie's POV

It had been a couple months since Steve had found out he's our biological brother. He seemed to forgive Karl and he really started to feel comfortable in our home. I forgave him for trying to ruin my relationship with Keith. Speaking of Keith, he had proposed to me with a diamond ring. My father was actually very happy for me and wanted me to marry Keith if I really loved him. Kieth and Steve and Sodapop are all best buddies again. I'm so glad it all worked out for them. Raymond met a very nice girl by the name of Priscilla Poste. They are going out right now and are the cutest couple ever. She even has red hair like mine and the darkest green eyes ever. I'm super happy for Raymond. Mom and Karl are doing well and Steve and Karl are doing well too. Darry met a nice girl and they got married last month, Sodapop is still single and almost owns the DX Station, Dally is still the badass he is today but he works for the press and writes the daily paper and Darry adopted Johnny and he isn't abused by his parents anymore. Ponyboy is writing a book about sunsets and astronomy. And Bob, the Devil himself, moved out of my dad's very nice house. After I told my dad about the whole situation with Bob and Kieth..he divorced Bob's mother and kicked em' out. Now Bob has to work at the local Dairy Queen. It's funny to watch him do his job of cleaning up the parking lot. It's very amusing when a piece of trash is blown at him by the wind and he jumps up in the air like a baby screaming 'eww! Get it off! Get it off me!'. He's such a wimp he needs to grow a set!  I got a job welding and I actually own my own business. Keith works with me and so does my dad. They help me manage my business. And I'm super successful so far. I'm honestly kinda happy that Steve tried to ruin my relationship, it brought us all closer together and we can act as our own family. It's great having the gang come over to my house a lot more often, I've gotten to know Johnny and Pony a lot more. Ponyboy wants to go out with Sherri but I tell him not to waste his time on those who never look at him.

The End.

__________________________________

Hi y'all I really hope you enjoyed my book! I know it wasn't as long as my other one but that's okay. Thanks for reading. I love y'all sm! Caio!