Chapter One~Introduction~

Hi, I'm Kassandra Lowe! I love to laugh and go to parties. My brother Raymond is the the complete opposite. He always has his nose in a book and he's in love football. Trust me, I think he's already married to a football himself. Anyways, we live in Tulsa, Oklahoma. And go to school here too. We live with our mom one week then we live with our dad the other. Our parents divorced when I was four, at the time Ray was four too. Believe it or not..we're twins! We are identical. We both have beaming red hair and vibrant blue eyes. But..we get picked on a ton! Just because we have red hair. I don't get it. We get called a variety of all different names like: Rhubarb, to match our so called sour personality. We get called to be Leprechauns and gingers. We also get called Red Hots because of our so called quick and spicy tempers. I'm a girl version of him and he's a boy version of me. We're both seventeen and have the same classes in school. Sadly..we're Socs. But Ray doesn't seem to be bothered by it. I imagine dating a nice guy like Keith Matthews. I'm totally obsessed..I mean, no I'm not. Okay so maybe I have like five hundred of the notes he passes to Sodapop Curtis and Steve Randle. In case your wondering, they are all Greasers and are all off limits according to my stepbrother..Bob. After my parents split up my dad married Bob Sheldon's mom. And now I'm trapped physically and mentally with Bob. I hate him! He's the worst stepbrother I've ever had! He doesn't let me hangout with anyone I want, he doesn't let me talk to anyone, he doesn't let me sit near anyone whose not worth as much as he is. It's getting old! Ray even hates it too. Ray is an amazing brother. He always protects me and never relaxes his muscles until he knows I'm safe. He's always so tensed. I feel bad for him. And having Bob be a misfortune in your life is just even harder to stomach. But..if I even just thought about telling my dad..he'd feel so guilty and he'd probably just cry. I really don't want to see a grown man cry. That's scary. My dad probably never would've forgiven himself either. Both my parents have had a hard time since the divorce. But my dad is the best dad in the world. My dad is the best businessman in town! He'll sell anything and he's so good at it too. Which means we make tons of money. It's annoying to have like a thousand guys  come drooling up to me and trying to ask me out. I'm sure they're just drooling about the money. My style is pretty cute! I wear skirts and short heels. My brother wears nice jackets and these dreadful light brown pants. They're so ugly! I hate when he wears them. He looks like Bob. And Bob is bad enough. When I grow up I hope to be an amazing lawyer and make tons of money for my family. I plan on having kids.