11 𝖁𝖎𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑.

He's been here before, but nevertheless it doesn't hurt any less

He's been here before, but nevertheless it doesn't hurt any less. The pain of losing people will always be the hardest thing in his mind. To him it would mean that you will never see this person again until you go to heaven.

He had hoped to never be here again. To never go through this again. Losing people he cares about is something he had hoped to never get have to get used to these things. But he has been here for so many times.

Charles turns to Max, who hasn't said a word to anyone since the whole ordeal of losing his wolf and a good friend of his. He had been at a void of emotions, not once had Max shed a tear over this. He did nothing but work and rule his country. Max had even been using hawks as eyes for more Reykvikians but none had been spotted.

Charles had asked Sophie if Max was even sad about this or if it even bothered him in the first place. She had smiled at Charles and told the Monaque that Max had been this way since a rather young age. That he had never shown emotions anymore but that it didn't mean that it didn't hurt him less.

Charles had seen what it had done to Pierre, the once happy man was now nothing more then a mere shell of the happiness that he had held. It anything, it had broken Pierre the most out of all people. He had been the closest to Anthoine, he had been with him from a young age before they moved here together.

"It's time." Sophie breaks the silence as everyone had been seated in the feasting hall.

Max gets up from his seat and so does everyone else. Charles doesn't know how funerals work here in Holland. All he knows is that they gather at the beach. Another thing that he didn't know was that they all would be wearing the colour of white. Another thing that Charles doesn't understand is why they are carrying a bow and two black arrows in their hand.

Charles walks next to Max, who doesn't say anything while they leave the feasting hall. Pierre and Esteban behind them. Tears hadn't stopped falling from his cheeks since it had happened. Ange was running behind the two men. The little wolf had been really sad that Dakota isn't here anymore.

Not a single person hadn't looked miserable since the two had passed away. Max had been very distant if Charles has to be honest. He would disappear a lot and Charles wouldn't see him much, his little brother had been sad himself. He felt bad for them.

Lorenzo had sailed back to Holland after an attack on Monaque. His parents had send him back since it wasn't safe at all. There turned out to be many Reykvikians running around. Jos had welcomed Lorenzo quickly back and told him where Max and Charles were before he found out that Haarlem had been attacked.

The docks had been decorated entirely with white lilies everywhere. The people all walk onto the beach as Charles is the first with Max to step onto the beach. Two wooden boats, one bigger then the other. Both decorated in white lilies, a white blanket pulled over them.

It had been a difficult couple of days for all of them. Charles had always hated these like these. He looks back as the crowd is gathering on the beach, all of them wearing white. He has been wondering why it has to be white since it's in his culture something you wear for a wedding.