7 𝕬 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉.

A month can be a long time period, but also something really short

A month can be a long time period, but also something really short. Depends on how you look at it from moment to moment. Time can be a funny thing if you ask Charles. He never really thought much about time when he was still living with his parents.

He never really noticed that time existed as he was always doing the same thing every single day. It never differed from his day to day tasks. This month had gone so so so slowly that it made Charles realise that time was actually a funny thing.

But moving away from the thoughts of time, Max had been still the same as he had acted with Charles a month ago when he told the viking that they could share the bed. It was a one time thing that Max had done.

Max told him that he wasn't comfortable with it and would just go back to sleeping on the furs on the floor. It hurt Charles his feelings when Max didn't want to share the bedroom anymore but never said anything about it.

Dakota would stay in the main bedroom with Charles and Ange. Sleeping and cuddling the puppy who had grown a little in size and was now darting around the room with too much energy.

Max had taking a lot out of his time to teach them all mornings of this last month in how to raise a puppy and train them into following and listening to them. Hard task if you ask Charles.

But when the mornings came to an end, Max would leave them on their own devices to go his ruling job. If Charles went with his and Max's wolf into town. He would see how Max would run around the village and most of the times he would be commanding the younger guys in training.

Today wasn't any different than any other day in the last month. Charles is in town with Dakota and Ange. His little puppy running happily between him and the black wolf.

Max had gotten Ange so far that he could walk next to Charles without the fear of her getting lost. They found out pretty quickly that she is a pretty obedient little wolf.

(A/N) this means that they are speaking in their native tongue.

—————

"Hello! Earth to Charles!" Charles snaps pit of his train of thought, he turns his head to Pierre.

"Sorry, I was thinking." Charles replies back in his native language.

Pierre shakes his head, he had noticed just how much Charles was thinking and how distracted he always was. But today was an entire different story. Pierre had noticed that.

The two of them were heading up to the centre of the village to find Lando and another friend of Pierre. Charles had just waved goodbye to Max and Lorenzo who were going to travel with some other men like Daniel, Alex and Carlos to Monaque.

To see the situation there, if the conditions were good. Lorenzo would stay there with his parents and help build up the kingdom. Arthur had disappeared after the goodbye, fear and sadness had taken over the younger one and went with his wolf Lola to some friends he had made.