halloween party- nick

NICKS POV:
i was with sab and madi sitting on the couch in nessa and sabs apartment. nessa and the boys went to go talk to people when the door opens and sab shots up.

sab- OOO OMG! CHASE YOU CAME!

sab runs to this very attractive stranger. he's checking out madi for sure but when he sees me his eyes light up. but wasn't he just checking madi out? sab basically drags the perfect stranger over to the couch and sits back down.

sab- soo nick! madi! this is my favorite cousin chase! he's single and gay! nick i think you guys would get along great! oh hey madi can you come over here with me? i think ness needs me and you.

OH THAT BITCH! SHE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT SHES DOING! but hey he's gay! madi stands up and walks away but shots me a thumbs up and greets chase. once they walk away chase sits down.

chase- i like your costume.

me- hey i like yours!

(this is chases costume btw

(this is chases costume btw. you could change it to wtv but i like this!)

chase- would you like to dance? then maybe i could get your number?

me- i'd like that! then we could sit and get to know each other?

chase- definitely! i'd love to get to know someone as handsome as you.

awee he's such a sweetheart! literally the cutest guy i've ever met!

TIME SKIP: after dancing

chase- so nick tell me about yourself. also i love your nails! they are super cute

me- thank you chase and i'm from massachusetts, i'm a the oldest triplet, i'm a photographer and there's a lot more but those are the basics oh and i have a dog named trever! he's a puggle:) and i have all brothers! an older one named justin and two younger brothers name matt and chris. me, matt and chris are triplets!

chase- awee pugs are the cutest dogs ever! but your a photographer? that's crazy cuz i'm a model! i lived in massachusetts when i was 15 i moved when i started modeling! i had a twin sister so having brothers seems fun but being a triplet?!? that's so fucking cool! i used to have a twin sister like i mentioned

me- oh? what happened if you don't mind me asking?

chase- she doesn't speak to me anymore. it was kinda a fall out ever since i came out. she didn't support me and i wasn't going to live with her snarky homophobic comments that's why i moved from mass. i moved in with my aunt and uncle sabs parents. when i came out to them they all supported me and sab supported me like my sister should have but didn't. now my parents were supportive and wanted what's best for me but after hearing about my sister they agreed that i could live with sab and them.

me- oh chase i'm so sorry.. when i came out it was never like that with my brothers. they supported me through thick and thin.

chase- that's nice.

me- very. i don't know where'd i'd be today without them. they are my biggest supporters and my best friends. i love them more then anyone you know?

chase- yeah i understand.

TIME SKIP: 4 months!

chase- BABE! IM HOME!!!

me- IN THE KITCHEN!

chase then walks into the kitchen hiding something behind his back.

me- what are you hiding babe?

chase- uh it's a surprise! so go to the living room!

i walk out of the kitchen and into the living room. i sit on the couch and close my eyes. i know chase didn't say to close my eyes but it felt right.

chase- ok babe. open your arms and don't move...

me- don't kill me chase!

chase- cmon babe! you should know i'd never

then i feel a warm body in my hands. i immediately open my eyes to see a small little puggle in my arms. HE BOUGHT US A DOG?!?

me- YOU BOUGHT US A PUGGLE?!? OH MY GOD! IS IT A HE?? IS IT A GIRL?!? DOES IT HAVE EVERYTHING IT NEEDS??

chase- yes it's a boy and he has everything he needs but a name. which is where you come in. what should we name him?

me- well i already have a trevor so what about..

chase- trent?

me- straight male name no.

chase- theo?

me- tr love

chase- uh idk

me- hmm TRAVIS! WHEN WE CALL HIM IT CAN BE TRAV! GET IT TREV AND TRAV?!?

chase- alright! welcome to the family travis!

me- just to think 4 months ago we met at a HALLOWEEN PARTY!

chase- I KNOW! it seems so unreal! i do love you nick and i'm glad sab introduced us!

me- same here babe!

A/N... cute! this is super cute actually and it is super short because i have no idea what to do for nick.. anyway 4th fucking post!  i love you all word count is 834<3