dennys!-nate

third person pov:
nate and his friends had decided on going to dennys late at night. chris, and nick sat cross matt and nate. nick was recording for the brothers youtube video when he shut and lowered the camera when a waitress started walking their way..

EMILYS POV:
a group of guys had walked in and i was the only waitress considering it was about 12 am and we close at 1. there was a group of four and a old married couple. the couple had just gotten their food so i wanted to wait a second before i went over to the group. there were only 2 of us left and since i've been working here at dennys since i was 16 and now i'm 19 i know how to work everything. i'm actually manager! my coworker zeke came up to me. his shift ends in about 10 minutes.

zeke- hey em!

me- hi zeke! oh zeke you look tired.. go home and i'll close up. i can ring everyone else up alright?

zeke- yeah sure...

i noticed he was looking at one of the boys in the group and i just had to ask him his number for zeke!

me- actually since this old couple is getting up can you ring them in while i go over there? then wait a second because i need to talk to you.

zeke- yeah i guess.

i walk over to the group and smile. they seem like an attractive bunch.

me- hi i'm emily! i'll be your waitress for the night!

i turn to the guy zeke was staring at and smile.

me- oh uhm by any chance are you interested in men?... OH SHIT THAT WAS A RUDE QUESTION! omg.. give me a second to collect myself.. long day. i'll be just a moment..

i quickly walk over to zeke.

zeke- you okay?

me- no.. i just asked one of those guys a rude question.

zeke- oh brother maybe i should get them?

me- no zeke your shift ends in 2 minutes. plus im a nice manger!

zeke- true but your tired!!

me- zeke.

zeke- fine fine! i'll just wait till my shift ends!

me- oh my word zeke! oh also i said shit in front of them and that was NOT a good idea..

zeke- just go over there you dork!

NATES POV:
me- dude..

matt- bro.

chris- man..

nick- what the fuck? you guys are weird anyway that was an interesting encounter wouldnt you guys say?

me- she's hot..

matt- super hot

chris- really hot

nick- she's walking over here!

emily- hi sorry about that uhm welcome to dennys? i'm so sorry maybe i could give you guys free drinks? it's the least i could do..

nick- sure! but to answer your question yes i'm interested in men and that man over there has sparked my interest..

emily- well about that i was coming over to ask for your number so i could give it to him since he is also interested in you.

then this guy walks over and hugs emily.

?- hey my shifts over alright? get a good amount of sleep em. also hello guys! i'm zeke and might i say you guys have the best and most hard working waitress in all of sommerville!