he hates me!- chris

Y/NS POV:
chris is my best friend and yes we do fight sometimes but never like this. we are currently yelling at each other in the triplets house. i don't even remember why we are arguing.

chris- JUST FUCK OFF Y/N!

me- YOU DONT GET TO TALK TO ME THAT WAY!

chris- I DONT GIVE A FUCK!

me- WILL YOU SHUT UP FOR FIVE FUCKING SECONDS?!?

chris- NO!

me- WHY ARE WE EVEN ARGUING CHRIS!

chris- BECAUSE YOU COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT US HANGING OUT THE WHOLE TIME YOU WERE HERE! YOU ONLY HUNG OUT WITH NICK AND MATT!

me- THATS SUCH A LIE CHRIS!

chris- NO IT ISNT!

me- I HUNG OUT WITH YOU LAST NIGHT!

chris- FOR AN HOUR THEN YOU AND NICK WENT TO HIS ROOM TO TALK FOR LIKE THREE HOURS!

me- OH MY FUCKING LORD! IM SORRY I RELATE TO NICK BETTER WITH CERTAIN THINGS THAN YOU!

chris- YOU COMPLETELY BLEW ME OFF! FOR A WEEK!

me- I DIDNT BLOW YOU OFF! I TRIED!

chris- TRIED MY ASS!

me- THIS IS SUCH BULLSHIT!

chris- YOU KNOW WHATS ACTUALLY BULLSHIT!

me- WHAT?! WHATS FUCKING BULLSHIT CHRIS BESIDES THIS STUPID PETTY ARGUMENT!

chris- OUR FRIENDSHIP!

me- w-what?.

chris- you heard me.

me- you think our friendship is bullshit...?

chris- yes.

me- and how long have you felt this way?

chris- since we moved here.

me- that long..? I FUCKING COME AND VIST YOU EVERY GODDAMN MONTH!

chris- i don't care y/n.

me- FINE! fuck you! don't care. throw away our 7 year friendship! JUST BECAUSE I CANT BE FRIENDS WITH OTHER PEOPLE! IT ALWAYS HAS TO BE ABOUT YOU CHRIS!

chris- ABOUT ME??? NO I NEVER MAKE IT ABOUT ME AND YOU KNOW THAT BETTER THEN ANYONE!

me- DO I?? i don't even know you anymore christopher.

chris- i hate you.

me-... fuck you.

i grab all my things and run upstairs and out of the triplets house. i have no idea where i am walking.

CHRIS' POV:
what the fuck just happened. before i can even think about anything matt and nick ran into my room.

nick- WHAT DID YOU DO!?!

matt- Y/NS GONE!

me- GONE WHAT DO YOU MEAN GONE?!?

nick- like they left! they are  gone! they took their shit and left the house.

matt- good going dumbass

me- will you both shut the fuck up real quick? i need to think

nick-they don't even know where they are going chris!

matt- i'll go look for her. you guys stay here in case she calls

me- i'm fucking going matt!

matt- it's best you stay here. she won't get in the van with you in there.

y/ns pov:
i was walking around the block with my bags and i had called matt to come pick me up which he should be here soon. as i was thinking back to my argument with chris a van pulls up next to me. the window rolled down and i seen matt's smiling face.

matt- get in dork

me- oh thank matt for coming to the rescue!

i put my stuff in the backseat and hurry to the passenger side.

matt- i'll always be here to rescue you. so will nicks and chris.

me- pfft definitely not chris!

matt- why do you say that?

me- ha hates me!

matt- he doesn't and neither does nick. i know i definitely don't hate you

me- i definitely don't hate you either matt

matt- let's head home? you can stay with me or nick

me- id like that.

matt- good cuz you don't have any other choice!

me- true

woahh i'm back sorta? crazy ending tho. how do y'all feel? should i do a part 2 where you end up forgiving chris or getting w matt??