to late part.2- matt

ALEXS POV:
so a few things have happened since chris and found out about me and matt. a few good and bad but overall not horrible. so here's what happened. when we got home from the restaurant we were eating and nick pulled me into his room.

nick- omg omg omg alex!

me- we told him!

nick- what happened?? like a fucking wave of anger came out of you.

me- not sure.

nick- well whatever! chris lost his shot with this bad bitch and now matt has his shot and isn't fucking it up right?

me- right!

me and nick walked out of nicks room and we only made it to the kitchen when we heard yelling. it was muffled for awhile then it was clear. it was matt and chris.

matt- what's your problem dude?? you were fucking completely fine in the car now that it's just us you have a fucking problem?!??

chris- NO GOD MATT! YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND!

matt- why the fuck are you yelling at me?!?!

chris- YOU ARE MAKING ME MAD!

matt- WELL MAYBE IF YOU WERENT BEING SUCH A ASSHOLE I WOULDNT BE ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS!

chris- IM FINE ALRIGHT! it's just girl problems..

matt- WHAT! who?!? what girl problems?!?

me and nick both look at each other and decide it's best to stay in the kitchen for now..

chris- i realized i was in love with this girl but when she told me i said i didn't feel the same.

matt- did you?

chris- of course i did! i just panicked and said i didn't!

matt- oh wow chris! call her! talk to her and see how everything goes!

chris- i cant...

matt- why not?!?

chris- she has a boyfriend..

matt- oh.. im sorry man..

chris- and to make things worse is she won't even say love you in a friend way anymore..

matt- talk to her about it. i'm sure she'll understand chris.

chris- i can't matt.. i can't make her boyfriend mad..

matt- are you scared he's gonna beat you up?? cuz if you are i'll bring a bat.

chris- no... im just scared i might lose them both if i tell her..

matt- do i know her?

chris- yeah actually...

matt- who?

chris- alex...

matt- WHAT! NO NO NO NO! YOUR IN LOVE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!

chris- matt im so-

matt- NO! CHRIS WHAT THE FUCK!

chris- did she tell you...

i mean obviously i told him. he was also one of my best friends and if we were going to date i had to tell him.. he had a right to know.

matt- tell me what? her confessing she loved you and you rejecting her? yeah i know the whole story.

chris was in tears by now and i tilted my head for nick to back into his room while i go talk to the boys. nick only nodded but told me tell him everything. it was my turn to nod and i walked out. matt's faced immediately softened when he seen me and chris looked scared..