moving in- nick

NICKS POV:

me and my brothers had just gotten into our new house! we are still somewhat moving in but i decided to somewhat socialize and meet the neighbors. i obviously took matt and chris with me. i can't go alone.

me- MATT! CHRIS!

them- WHAT!

me- COME HERE!

matt comes running into the living room and chris is skipping into the room.

matt- yeah?

chris- yes nicolas?

me- first off chris fuck you! secondly let's go meet the new neighbors!

matt- uhmm..

chris- YES! SURE! WHY NOT!

matt- and do what? invite them over for dinner?

me- ohh i didn't think of that! smart thinking matt!

matt- I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!

me- nope! cmon let's go!

we all walk out the door and start at the house right of ours. we walk up the porch and i knock. we wait a sec till we hear a deep voice scream something from inside.

?- OH MY GOD BUBBLES STOP! YOU FUCKING DUMBASS! OH LORD! THATS ENOUGH!

i knock again but this time a little louder.

?- oh shit.. bubbles someone's at the door.. WHO IS IT??

then the door gets swung open and we see a tall, muscular, pale man. hm he's actually kinda cute...

?- uh hi?

me- hey! we are your new neighbors! we just moved in next door!

?- ohh you guys are the people bubbles stares at...

me- uhm bubbles?

?- my cat. what's your names anyway?

me- well i'm nick and these are my brothers matt and chris.

?- nice to meet you guys. i'm finn.

me- uhm we were wondering if you would like to join us for dinner tonight?

finn- sure why not

me- great! are you allergic to anything?

finn- nope and i'm not a picky eater!

me- great! why don't we get each others numbers so we can figure out the time and food yeah?

finn- oh sure it's xxx-xxx-xxxx

me- sweet thank you so much!

finn- no problem it was great meeting you guys and if you guys plan on going to any of these other houses don't. y'all moved into the old people neighborhood. the lady next door on the other side is a huge homophobic bitch. that's why i have so many rainbow things in my yard and on my house which i'm not assuming anything but just so you guys know if y'all support the lgbtq don't talk to anyone here.

me- oh my word.. no no your fine i like to think of myself as a visible homosexual

finn- haha man your funny. anyway i better get to my cat! it was great meeting you guys!

me- yeah.. likewise

then he smiled at us and walked inside.

matt- pfft you are totally crushing!

me- shut up! i just met him today

chris- smart move on the number part tho. i give that to you.

me- thank you

{STURNIOLO TRIPLETS IMAGINE}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें