that should be me- matt

MATTS POV:
my best friend grace. i've like her ever since middle school. she was my first kiss, my first heartbreak and my first love. she currently sitting on nicks bed beside nick while me and chris are sitting on the floor just talking. grace looks like she wants to say something but everyone else is talking.

me- hey grace! you look like you wanna speak what's up?

nick and chris turn their attention towards grace and she turns red. yet she smiles so brightly.. i love her smile.

grace- well.. I HAVE A DATE TONIGHT! my dad set us up on a date. he's my dads friends son and get this HES INTO ME!

what? no. she's joking.. she has a date?

chris- oh grace.. that's uhm that's great news.

nick- are you kidding? THATS AMAZING GRACE! GET YOU A MAN! IS HE HOT?!?

grace- oh uhm thanks i guess chris and i have no idea what he looks like.. hopefully he won't murder me!

grace then turns towards me. i'm still shocked she has a date. i mean i knew she wasn't going to be single forever but i had hoped she wouldn't be single because of me.. nick doesn't know about my feelings for grace but chris does. chris encouraged me to tell grace about my feelings. i'm glad i didn't now.. i can already feel the rejection.

grace- matt.. you ok?

me- hm oh yeah i'm alright...

grace- alright anyway nick mind if i talk to you real quick?

nick- not at all!

GRACES POV:
matt. my best friend since 1st grade. i've liked him since 6th grade. i never had a chance with him so i never tried. last night my dad had actually walked in on me crying because of my feelings for matt. he had said it was time i moved on since its only hurting me. he talked to his friend and arranged this date. i'm not so sure i want to go on it. i want to go on this date with matt not some guy i don't even know the name of.

nick- what's up?

me- i don't want to go on this date...

nick- but you were so excited?

me- it was fake! i really like matt but i'm trying to move on! i've liked him since 6th grade and he has shown NO interest in me.

nick- oo that is tough.. maybe go on the date and see how it goes? maybe this is the universe telling you get over matt?

me- maybe.. help me pick out an outfit?

nick- always.

me- thank you oh and do NOT tell matt about my feelings understand?

nick- yep!

TIME SKIP: 3 weeks later!

MATTS POV:
grace was hangout with nick and chris. i've been avoiding her since she told us about the date. i had gotten an instagram notification and it was from grace. i clicked on the notification and saw something i did NOT want to see at all. a picture of her and some guy hugging. the caption was: i'm so glad i met you! you truly helped me find my soulmate and you are a beautiful soul! i can't wait to see what the future holds for me and you! i love you hunter! cant wait to see you tomorrow❤️. that caption hurt. i took a screenshot of the post and sent it to chris.

BOYFRIEND😏😋

1 attachment
when will she realize i'm in love with her?
Read 1:13am

weird.. why am i on read? before i know it a hear loud footsteps. the footsteps stop right in front of my door and then my door swings open with a crying grace. i automatically stand up ready for anything to happen.