dare- chris/matt

LAKES POV:

i was sitting in biology when i feel a tap on my shoulder. i turn around and am met with chris sturniolo. chris was quite popular and very good looking. he was a lacrosse player and a youtuber along with his brothers matt and nick. i didn't really know chris but i know hes never had a girlfriend and every girl is like weirdly in love with him. i won't lie i might have had feelings for him but not like crazy in love with him. we barely even talk. i was friends with nick and matt tho. i wasn't super popular but i was well known around school. not for bad things. i was a volleyball player and a really good one so obviously people are going to know me.

chris- can you move your big head?

me- uhm i'm sorry?

chris- can you move please?

me- you literally just told me my head was big now you want me to move. for you?

chris- no no not like that i just want you so sit down a little more so i can see.

me- whatever.

i do sit down a little more tho because i'm not completely rude.

chris- thanks.

i don't even answer or really acknowledge him.

TIME SKIP! LUNCH!

i was walking out of the lunch since i had gotten my chips and drink from the vending machines i was gonna go eat in the bathroom and avoid people. i was walking out when i hear my name being called.

?- LAKE! LAKE WAIT UP!

i turn around and see chris sturniolo again.

me- what's up?

chris- where are you going?

me- the bathroom..? why?

chris- oh sorry well anyway i need help in biology. can you tutor me?

me- uhm no?

chris- PLEASEEE

me- what's in it for me..?

chris- uh shit i'll stop calling your head big!

me- meh whatever but i'll do it.

chris- SWEET! THANK YOU SO MUCH! i'll text you my address later! come by my house after school!

me- k whatever

TIME SKIP!

me- it's so weird. i know i saw an A+ on his test.

matt- oh yeah he is like really fucking good at bio

nick- he helped ME study for the bio test even.

matt- he brags about being amazing at bio ALL the time!

nick- for real. it's mad annoying!

me- that's what i thought. but why would he want me to come over then?

nick- not sure

matt- are you coming?

nick- i'd come and find out why he wants to hangout with you.

matt- same. i can even ask him and text you if you should come over or not.

me- really?!? you are the best matt!

we walk into class going to our seats ready to start history.

TIME SKIP!