bad prank- madi

MADI'S POV:
today i decided to prank my girlfriend! we have been having a prank wars for about a month now and i decided i wanted to do the ignoring prank. so she's supposed to be about 5 minutes away! i'm gonna set everything up and see how this goes!

TIME SKIP: 10 minutes

luna walked into my room and had the hugest smile on her face with 2 bags of mcdonalds food and drinks. now i feel bad about this prank. but anything for content right? let's just hope she doesn't break up with me... luna say everything down and walked over to me. she dyed her hair black.. it's beautiful just like her oh my lord i cant do this stupid ass prank!

luna- hi baby

i continued to scroll on my phone and from the corner of my eye i see lunas smile drop.

luna- baby?

i then closed out of tiktok and went to text nick.

luna- madi?

i continued to ignore her.

luna- fine.

lina walked over to the mcdonalds and started eating some one the food on the floor. she was on the floor and i could see what she was watching. it was nessas tiktok's. that hurt my feelings considering luna used to have a huge crush on nessa. a few seconds later i get out of my bed and walk over to luna and grab my food. i walk over to my bed and get on with the food in my hands.

luna- your welcome even tho your being mean..

i called nick because i didn't want to talk to her. after about the second ring nick answered

ON CALL

me- heyyyy nick!

nick- heyyyyyy mad dawg!

me- what's happening?

nick- we are just hanging right now! i miss you!!

me- awe nick i miss you!

nick- hey have you talked to luna? i noticed she changed her profile pics to a photo of her and ness...

me- oh no i didn't notice and yeah she's sitting on the floor in my room.

nick- if she's there why are you talking to me?

me- i just don't feel like talking to her.

nick- uh okay then..

after a few minutes of talking i heard luna laughing at something. i then heard her phone ring. she put the phone to her ear and smiled brightly.

luna- hi pretty!

who the fuck is she talking to? why is she calling them pretty? i guess i looked mad cuz nick cleared his throat

nick- hey maybe idk talk to her?

me- no.

nick- alright well why?

i processed to text nick the reason and he laughed. i then heard another laugh come from luna.

luna- awe thank you pretty! i did it myself! your cute also but im surprised you noticed.. wyd pretty?

luna- nah i'm chillin. i'm actually with my friend but i can totally leave if you tryna hang.

i looked back at nick to hear if he heard what i did. and he did in fact hear the same thing as me.

luna- NESSA BARRETT! YOU DID NOT! pretty what is wrong with you?!? that's so much money!

LUNAS POV:
madi has been ignoring me this entire time i've been here. now i'm not going to say anything but i saw the camera it was obvious it was a prank so i decided to prank her back. i used to have this huge crush on nessa so i thought who better to help then her? i text her asking for help