jealousy- chris

chris x fem reader

CHRIS' POV:
me and my beautiful girlfriend lennon were cuddling in my bed when she got a text. she smiled brightly at the text. who was that from?

me- hey baby

lennon- yeah chrissy? what's up?

me- who text you?

lennon- oh nobody don't worry!

me- alright.

after a few more minutes lennon fell asleep so i turned her phone on silent so we couldn't hear it while we slept and it wake us up.

TIME SKIP: after the nap

lennon- hey baby i'm gonna shower ok?

me- yeah just keep the door open a little so i can hear if you yell for me

lennon- alright my love i'll be back

she came over and gave me a kiss on my cheek and walked out. she left her phone.. i was just watching the phone debating on if i shouldn't look at the messages or look that them. i was deep in thought until the sound of a DING brought me back. i check who it was from and it said MATTY B RAPS❤️🤠🚐. why was matt texting lennon..? why is there a heart next to his name? was he who text her earlier? so many questions and thoughts ran through my head i barley noticed i started typing her password in. once the phone was opened i quickly looked around to see if anyone was there but nobody was. i quickly went to the messages app and clicked on matt's contact. why were they sending hearts to each other?

 why were they sending hearts to each other?

oh... lennon is ditching me for matt.. i hadn't realized lennon was standing at the door till she cleared her throat.

lennon- what the fuck chris.

me- no no no! your cheating on me!

lennon- what the fuck are you on about now? i'm not fucking cheating you asshole!

me- YES YOU ARE! THE TEXTS ARE RIGHT HERE THEY PROVE YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME! WITH MY FUCKING BROTHER!

lennon- DONT FUCKING YELL AT ME! those texts are from nick you asshole. if you read more of the conversation you would know. GOD YOU ARE SUCH A DICK! i'm not fucking cheating on you chris.

me- liar..

lennon- LIAR?!? REALLY CHRISTOPHER?!? IM THE LIAR?!?!?

she snatched the phone out of my hands with tears spilling out of her beautiful brown eyes. she shoved the phone back in my hands. i looked up at her to see tears streaming down her face..

lennon- SO CALL ME A FUCKING LIAR AND CHEATER BUT BEFORE YOU FUCKING DO LOOK AT ALL THE TEXTS!

i looked down at the phone to see she wasn't lying and it was nick on matt's phone