im sorry- matt

THIRD PERSON POV:

emma was always the quiet one of the friend group. whenever they all hung out you never heard emma. she liked it that way... mostly. she found it very hard to express her feelings to others so late at night when she was all alone in her room she would cry and cry for hours. she cried so quietly that it you put your ear to the door you wouldn't be able to hear it. her friends were oblivious to these late nights. but she would never forget to text her friends and she always asked if they were doing ok mentally. emma never got that in return which hurt her but she was used to being forgotten or not cared for. emma lives with her brother. her brother is only 11 and knows emma more then anyone. he knows about her late night cries because he has walked in on her crying multiple times. zane was his name and he was in fact emma's best friend. he was so overprotective of her that if he needed to he would probably kill someone if it drove to that point. so when he found out his big sister, his best friend, his mother figure was hurting because her friends he did NOT take it lightly. he actually wanted to talk to them but emma begged him not to. that was a year ago... emma has grown more depressed and quiet. her friends have become worried but don't know what to do or how to approach emma since they haven't heard her talk since her mother left emma to look after zane.

PRESENT DAY:

EMMAS POV:
my friends had walked into my house which wasn't unusual but very startling at some points. zane was sitting next to me on the couch and death glaring every single one of them. zane hated my friends.

nate- hey em and zane...

alahna- hey emma! oh hi zane..

chris- hey ems. hey zane!

matt- hello emma and hey zane

nick- heyyy bae!! hey zane

nate- we need a favor.

i nod my head for him to continue. i look at zane and he groans so loud.

me- zane...

zane- you guys are so annoying i swear! don't you have other friends to bother?!?

me- zane! apologize please..

zane- no! this is bull! em they are hurting you!

everyone turns to me and i feel like i've been put on the spot now which isn't good for me.

me- zane. room now! don't come out until i say understand?

zane- whatever. if i find emma crying tonight because of you jerks i won't ever let you in this house again!

zane runs off to his room and everyone turns back to me.

nick- what's he talking about?

me- nothing.

matt- clearly it isn't nothing if he doesn't like us for it em..

me- he just walked in on me watch your guys youtube videos crying

alahna- why were you crying?

me- cuz i'm so proud of all of you guys!

nate- oh thanks anyway back to that favor

chris- hold up emma are you sure?

me- yes chris. now what's up?

nate- can we borrow your car? the van is gettin fixed and alahnas car doesn't have enough space for all of us.

me- oh uhm yeah sure.

nick- only if it's okay with you em

alahna- clearly its ok nick! she said yes so let's go! i want pizza!!!