Prog

A/N: This is another story I made for relax and Clear my mind for a while.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person POV

Civilization, a term that refers to a culture, people and people of a country.

They grow up to different achievements in culture, technology, a new ideas and the population throughout the timeline of the history.

The purpose is to evolve as well as to compete with other civilization to see who is more advanced than the other.

It's like reaching something that they dream and is called the 'Utopia'.

But in the process there will always be different obstacles...

Individuals who desire power and money through power and politics.

Obstruction by other countries or civilizations.

Obstacles from the religious fanaticism, the extreme conservatism, and even the so-called improper freedom...

As well as the most important thing, the war...

If those things become unbalanced then it leads to the fall of the civilizations inside, when it fall, it will leads the society, government, and ideology become more and more corruption.

What they receive will no longer be a Utopia, but instead the opposite.

Or we can call the Dystopia.

And here this is a world is bigger more many earth.

A planet with a climate similar to that of Earth, where different organisms and plants can live in there.

Planet:

Not only that, it this world is also home to many mysterious creatures that seem to only exist in fantasy

As well as the presence of something called magic, an energy that doesn't follow any scientific rules is common there.

And right now the level of this world is still in the Post-Classical era.

The Era of the Religion still dominates the people, culture. The era when the king's power was absolute and the class division was clear between the Civilan and the noble.

A classic city Medieval of this world: