Chapter 42

After 2 hours..
The doctor come out and see Vegas.. Vegas walk towards Dr Alice and ask.. Porsche.. How is my wife Doctor Alice? Is he ok? Doc then reply.. Porsche is fine.. But the baby is premature.. She still need an extra care... The baby look like Porsche.. You both have a daughter.. Vegas bow deeply and say.. Thank you so much.. Vegas then suddenly see the nurse and Dr Alice rush out to Kim ward.. Vegas suddenly have a bad feeling and decides to follow up as well.. The doctor then come out.. Mr Vegas... Im truly sorry.. But Mr Kim already passed away just now... Vegas then feel shock as he hears about the news.. Suddenly.. Khun Pete Arm and Pol walk towards Vegas and say.. Wait.. What's happening here? Vegas... Where is Porsche? Vegas then say.. Don't worry.. Porsche is fine.. But... Vegas words got cut off by Khun.... Khun then say.. What about Kim? I can't wait to see him... Vegas tears starts to fall and reply with a shaking voice.. Khun... Kim already passed away just now.... Pete quickly hug Khun as Khun crying and kneeling on the floor... Arm and Pol hug each other and cry too... Suddenly... Dr Alice come with Porsche... Porsche who is sitting on the wheel chair is shock to see them crying.. Still didn't know the reason.. Vegas then come towards Porsche and rub back gently then say.. Sweetheart.. Kim already passed away na.. Just now.. Porsche then about to get up.. Quickly got hold by Dr Alice.. Dr Alice then reply.. Porsche.. Please don't.. You just give birth.. Vegas then push Porsche wheelchair to go into Kim wards... Porsche then hide his face towards Kim chest then ask.. Why... Why.. Why you must go Khun Kim... Vegas hug Porsche from behind slowly and kiss the top of Porsche forehead and say.. Baby.. No..Kim already rest in peace.. Shh... Its OK.. I'm still here na... Pete keep hugging Khun.. Suddenly.. Mr Karn coming with Chan and Macau along with Chay.. Macau and Chay cry then hug each other as well... Then the police appear with Kinn and say... Mr Kinn.. You are under arrest for murder Mr Kim... Everyone look at Kinn with disgust... Vegas then punch Kinn face and say.. Take him away... I didn't want to see his face anymore... The police then take Kinn to the prison.. Mr Karn then say.. We must prepare for Kim funeral now.. Vegas.. You better stay here with Porsche... Take Porsche back to his ward... The baby need him... Off you go.... The rest of you.. Come with me na.. Vegas then help to push Porsche back to his ward.. 5 minutes later.. The nurse come in with the baby in her arms... Porsche then take his little princess and carry it slowly... Porsche then cry in silence.. Vegas then kiss Porsche forehead for a long time and ask.. Why are you crying hmm? Kim didn't want to see you like this na..Porsche then say... Im truly sorry... Our baby is premature.. I fail to take care of our baby.. Im truly sorry sweetheart.. Vegas then hug Porsche and say.. Hey.. Please don't say that na.. Our baby already feel excited to see her parents... See the nurse give Porsche a baby bottle.. Porsche then give his little princess a milk while holding her in his arms.. Then.. Khun.. Arm Pete and Pol come and hug Porsche and Vegas.. Mr Karn then come with Macau and Chay.. All of them congratulate Porsche.. Porsche is already out of words.. Khun then rub Porsche back and say.. Don't be sad Porsche.. Pa and Kim are watching over us with your parents too.. Now.. The funeral is already finished... Vegas.. What is the baby name? Vegas smile and reply.. Alyssa Grace Theerapanyakul.. Mr Karn then say.. Congrats to you both... May this baby will bring a good luck in the future na.. Pete then kiss Porsche baby.. Vegas then rub Porsche shoulder and say.. Thank you for coming everyone.. I truly appreciate it... Im sorry because I can't accompany you guys to the funeral.. Mr Karn then pat Vegas shoulder and say...its OK na Vegas.. Macau and Chay hug Vegas and smile softly.. Porsche then say... Don't forget to come and visit us again na krub.. Mr Karn then say.. We need to go back now.. Vegas.. Don't forget to bring my little angel as well na.. Don't forget to visit us as well..Porsche then nod and see them leaving.. Vegas then close the door and let their baby sleep in the baby bed.. Then Vegas and Porsche fall asleep together..