Chapter 5

At main family house..

Khun Kim along with Arm Pol and Pete is sitting together with Mr Korn.. Mr Korn looking at them one by one and ask with a calm voice.. What is happening actually? Mind to explain? Chan also look at them.. While Khun and Kinn is looking to each other.. Pete suddenly speaks.. Mr Korn.. Things are getting out of control since Khun Vegas came in to this house for a meeting.. Mr Korn then ask.. What happen to Porsche? I know he got slapped by my son.. But.. Im sure its must be more.. Kim then reply.. Pa.. Kinn torture Porsche.. He slapped him.. He torture him.. He.. He whipped Porsche and raped him.. Just now Kinn threw Porsche inside of the pool.. Just because he is getting closer to Vegas.. Mr Korn then say.. Chan..please call Kinn to come here.. Chan then walk out from the room and go to find Kinn.. 5 minutes later.. Kinn walk into the room and noticed everyone expression are focused on him.. Kinn roll his eyes and sit down then ask.. What the matter? Korn then reply.. Is it true that you torture Porsche? Kinn then reply back.. He dare to flirt with Vegas Pa.. That's how he received the punishment.. Kim then slap Kinn face and yell.. Bastard! If you didn't like him.. Stay away from him and Vegas! Khun quickly pull his little brother away from Kinn.. Kinn hold his face and laugh.. I won't accept him even he wants to work here again.. I already have Big and Ken.. Korn sigh heavily and reply.. Ok.. From now on.. Porsche will be staying with Vegas.. Don't you dare to disturb them.. If you dare to do it.. I will ask Khun or Kim to take over your place Kinn.. Don't make me do it.. Mr Korn then say.. I need to rest.. Chan.. Please help me.. Chan nod and take Mr Korn back to his room.. Kinn then walk back towards his room and drink his wine... Kinn then say.. I will torture you even more.. If I see you again Porsche.. Kinn smirk evilly and drink his wine.. Khun then say.. Guys.. Let's give Porsche a time for himself first na.. When everything is settle down.. We will go and visit him.. All of them nod.. Kim then reply.. Im going to Vegas house now.. Want to join? Khun then reply.. We will go tomorrow.. If you want to go.. Then go ahead.. Please send our regards to Porsche na.. We really miss him right now.. Kim nod and leave the main house and start to drive away to Vegas house..

Porsche Pov..

Porsche slowly wake up and try to move his body.. Porsche hiss in pain and try to get up slowly from the bed.. Porsche walk towards the balcony and take a fresh air and see Vegas is watering the plants.. Porsche smile softly and go back inside and watch the clock and say.. Its already 2 pm.. I need to cook something for Khun Vegas... Porsche then go down and walk towards the kitchen and open the fridge and see some ingredients then take out the ingredients from the fridge and start to cook.. Meanwhile.. Vegas who is done watering the plants suddenly smell something nice coming from the kitchen.. Vegas then turn off the water and keep the water hose then go inside and walk towards the kitchen and see Porsche is cooking.. Vegas walk towards Porsche and hug him from behind and kiss his cheek and ask.. Porsche.. What are you doing hmm? I told you to have a rest am i right? Porsche heart start to beat fast and say.. K.. Khun.. V.. Vegas.. Please.. Let me go na... Im cooking here... Vegas hug Porsche even more then tease.. Should I punish you for talking back to me hmm? Porsche smile shyly and say.. The food is almost ready Khun Vegas... Mind to help me out? Vegas smile softly and say.. Of course I will.. Let me help you na.. Vegas then take turns to help Porsche and put the fried on the plate while Porsche is pouring a water into the glass and serve it on the table.. Vegas then hear a door bell and say... Porsche.. Do you mind to check? Porsche nod and walk slowly towards the door and open it and see Kim.. Vegas then come towards Kim and unlock the door and let Kim to come in.. Kim then hug Porsche slowly and ask.. How are you doing Porsche? Getting better? Porsche smile and nod.. Vegas then say.. Let's eat now shall we? Vegas Porsche and Kim then walk towards the kitchen and eat together.. Kim then say.. Porsche.. Just stay here with Vegas na... Porsche then say.. I didn't want to burden anyone.. Vegas hold Porsche hand and say.. Its not a burden.. But this is about a responsibility.. We want you to be safe from Kinn.. Thats all.. Porsche then nod and eat slowly.. Kim then reply.. Its so delicious! Can I add more? Vegas then ask.. Delicious right? Of course it is.. Porsche is the one who cook it.. Porsche nod and smile softly.. Kim then say.. No wonder... Vegas then tease.. Don't eat too much cousin.. Porsche smile while looking at both of them...Kim then look at his watch and say.. I really need to go now! Next time.. I will help you both to clean the plate! Kim run away towards the front door and get inside of his car and drive away to the studio.. Vegas shake his head and chuckle then reply.. Porsche.. Please don't mind him ok.. He always like that.. Porsche feel a bit dizzy and reply.. Its seems.. You already finish eating Khun Vegas... Let me help you to wash.. Vegas then stare at Porsche while Porsche is cleaning the plate.. Vegas then hug Porsche from behind and kiss his ear lobes.. Porsche feel his heart is about to explode.. Porsche is about to push Vegas but Vegas is quicker.. Vegas then lift up Porsche and make him sit on the sink tables and kiss him deeply... Porsche hug Vegas neck and kiss him back and pull away then reply.. Please Khun Vegas.. Don't make me fall for you deeper.. Its really hurts.. You never love me either.. Then.. Why are you.. Porsche words got cut off by Vegas hot kiss.. Vegas then carry Porsche towards his room and lock the door..