Chapter 38

Vegas pov

Vegas put Porsche on the bed and kiss him deeply while Vegas hands are busy squeezing Porsche butt.. Porsche moan slowly and hug Vegas neck.. Mmmhh baby... Im.. I'm sorry na.... Vegas shake his head and take off Porsche pants and take a towel and cover it.. Porsche then stroke Vegas cheek and say... I know baby... I know how much you miss those... Do it.. Vegas smile softly and say.. Well.. You know your husband very well.. Vegas then massage Porsche juniors.. Porsche then moan.. Mmmhh... Mmmhh... Vegas look at Porsche while smiling... Porsche then cum and let Vegas to play with it again... Porsche then say... If I marry Kinn... Will you accept it... Vegas then squeeze Porsche juniors and make Porsche moan even louder.. Mmmhh.. Baby... Vegas then massage Porsche junior again.. Porsche then say.. Aaaah.. Baby... I.. I want to.... Vegas then cover Porsche hole and say.. Not yet sweetheart.. Porsche bite his lips and close his eyes....Vegas then suck Porsche junior slowly.. Porsche then cum into his husband mouth... Porsche feel shock as he see Vegas is choke.. Porsche then quickly give Vegas a tissue and clean Vegas mouth.. Vegas then swallow it and throw away the tissue... Porsche then lay back down and see Vegas look at Porsche with full of lust and love.. Porsche then hug Vegas neck as Vegas put Porsche legs on Vegas shoulder then thrust Porsche slowly..Porsche then moan again...mmmhh.. Sweetheart.. Vegas then say.. Yes my wife... Im here..don't worry na...  Vegas then say... You won't marry Kinn... Please... Porsche then say.... What should we do.... Vegas then thrust Porsche again and again then release it into Porsche... Vegas then kiss Porsche deeply and rub their nose together... Porsche then trace Vegas face and kiss his cheek.. Vegas chuckle then ask.. Why? You want more? Porsche then pat the bed and see Vegas lay down beside him and massage Porsche juniors again... Porsche then put his head on Vegas chest and ask back... I just want to save Kim life... Vegas then massage Porsche junior...Porsche then cum again and again.. Vegas then lick Porsche junior and look at him... Porsche stroke Vegas head as he gives a signal to Vegas.. Vegas then continue to play and see Porsche already fall asleep... Vegas clean his hand and cover them with a blanket then fall asleep...

At Kinn condo..

Kinn pov..

Kinn is drinking his wine.. Suddenly his bodyguard come in and say... Khun Kinn... Mr Korn situation are getting worse.. Kinn smirk and say.. How he want to donor his organ for Kim if his condition is like that huh? Mind to answer me? The bodyguard shake his head.. Kinn then say.. Never mind.. Let Pa do what he wants.. I will kidnap Porsche again so that I can enjoy his beautiful body.. Kinn then say.. Porsche.. I don't give a damn about Kim.. I just care about you.. But you choose that bastard... Kinn then smirk and start to plan something..

At main family house...

Doctor pov..

Doctor and Khun are talking together about Mr Korn condition.. Pete hide behind the wall and listen to everything.. Pete then speak in his heart.. Who is going to be a donor for Khun Kim... Or... Should I donor the organ instead.. I must go to the hospital now.. Pete then sneak out to go to the hospital... 10 minutes later... Pete arrives at the hospital and meet a doctor.. Pete then say.. I want to do a medical check up.. I think i want to donor my organ... The doctor then take Pete to the medical check up room.. 10 minutes later... Pete come out and wait outside... A few minutes later.. The doctor come out and say.. Mr Pete.. Im truly sorry... But your organ aren't match..only his family is allowed.. Im truly sorry na... The doctor pat Pete shoulder and leave.. Pete then return to main family house and see Khun is waiting for him.. Pete then walk towards Khun as Khun hug Pete tight and ask.. Where have you been hmm?Pete then say.. I go to the hospital just now.. I want to donor my organ.. But.. My organ aren't match..  Khun then kiss Pete lips deeply and hug him tight then say.. Pete.. Sweetheart... Listen here.. Kim is strong... Don't worry... We will find it. I promise.. Khun then kiss Pete head and take him to go inside...

At Vegas house..

Vegas pov..

Vegas wake up and see Porsche still sleeping soundly.. Vegas stroke Porsche head and kiss his forehead.. Porsche open his eyes slowly and see its already night.. Porsche then say.. My God.. Im truly sorry baby... How long I fall asleep... Why you didn't wake me up hmm? Vegas stroke Porsche cheek and say.. I know you are tired baby.. Vegas then kiss Porsche lips softly and say.. Let's take a shower shall we? Or you want a warm bath? Porsche then reply.. I want a warm bath daddy.. Vegas then carry Porsche towards the bathroom and take a warm bath with him.. 10 minutes later.. Both of them come out with a pyjama.. Vegas then help Porsche to dry his hair.. Porsche then help Vegas to dry his hair.. Vegas then kiss Porsche lips and tease... You are mine baby.. Always.. Porsche chuckle and say.. Of course i am sweetheart.. Im hungry.. I want to drink a milk.. Vegas then smile and take Porsche to go down and make a milk for him.. Porsche then sit down at the table.. Vegas sit beside Porsche and kiss his head then say... Let's go to bed na... Its already late now.. Porsche then nod and wash the glass.. Vegas then carry Porsche towards tand put him on the bed and sleep... Porsche then hug Vegas and sleep soundly..