Chapter 4

Porsche Pov..

Porsche open his eyes slowly and see Vegas is looking at him with a soft smile... Porsche touch Vegas face slowly while looking at him.. Vegas then hold Porsche hand and reply.. Porsche.. Please.. Just leave this house na... Come on.. Lets go and meet Mr Korn... Porsche then start to pack up his bag other stuff.. Porsche is about to leave with Vegas. Kinn already stand in front of the door and say.. Go and wait in my room.. Vegas hold Porsche hand and reply... Porsche is with me.. Kinn then say.. Guards!! Take Vegas out of here! Porsche then yell.. No! Khun Vegas! Kinn drag Porsche into the room and lock the door.. Kinn then say.. Take off all of your clothes and stand on the bed.. Kinn then start to tie up Porsche hands while he is standing.. Kinn then suck Porsche juniors hard and make him moan.. Mmmhh.. K.. Kinn... Aaaah... Kinn smirk and lick Porsche whole junior... Kinn look at Porsche and massage his junior... Porsche close his eyes and moan again.. Mmmhh... Kinn then take a cane and start to whip Porsche back body.. Porsche yell in pain and yell again and again.. Porsche cry in silent.. Kinn then say.. If you want me to stop.. Surrender yourself to me... Porsche then say... I rather die... I rather die then become your slave.. Kinn whip Porsche even more and more... Kinn then see Porsche is faint.. Wear Porsche his clothes and untie him.. Porsche then drag Porsche and throw him into the pool outside... Kinn smirk and leave.. Vegas start to feel panic.. Kim is about to look for Porsche suddenly feel shock as he see Porsche is inside the pool.. Vegas then yell.. Porsche!! Kim then follow Vegas and help him to take Porsche out from the pool and slowly put him on the floor.. Khun Pete Arm along with Pol come and feel shock as they see Porsche.. Kim noticed a blood stain on Porsche shirt and look at Vegas then ask.. What's this Vegas? I see a blood stain.. Vegas then say.. Let's flip Porsche over.. We need to take a look.. Pete then help to flip Porsche and feel shock again as he see Porsche back body is covered by a whip wound.. Arm and Pol quickly turn their face to the other side.. Khun squeeze his fist and about to walk away but got hold by Pete.. Vegas then say.. Please tell Mr Korn.. Porsche will be my bodyguard from now on... Kim.. Please help me na..Kim and Arm help Vegas to take Porsche to the car... Big then appear and throw Porsche bag and other stuff and say.. Kinn have a message.. Please make sure that slut won't return to this house again.. Big smirk and leave.. Kim try to calm himself and say.. You must take him to the hospital Vegas.. Vegas then reply.. No need.. I will treat his wounds by myself.. Go and meet Mr Korn.. Please report this to him.. Thats all I ask.. Arm.. Help me.. Arm nod and help Vegas to put Porsche in the car.. Arm then say.. Khun Vegas.. Please take care of Porsche for us.. Please treat him nicely na.. Vegas nod and reply.. Im not like Kinn.. Don't forget worry.. Khun then reply.. Please be careful Vegas.. Vegas nod and drive back to his house.. 10 minutes later.. Vegas arrives at his house and take Porsche out slowly from the car and bring him inside... Nop then ask.. What happen to him again? Vegas then reply.. That bastard Kinn really torture Porsche.. Nop sigh slowly and help Vegas to sit.. Vegas take off Porsche shirt and give it to Nop and reply.. Please throw it away.. Nop nod and throw it away inside the trash can... Vegas then go to the kitchen and take out some ingredients and start to cook.. Nop then give a medicine to Vegas and say.. Khun Porsche really need this Khun Vegas.. Vegas smile and say.. Off you go now.. I will handle this.. Nop then leave.. Vegas then turn off the stove and put the porridge bowl on the tray and bring it to the room.. Vegas then put Porsche to lay down slowly and flip his body... Vegas then put a medicine on the wounds and tears starts to fall out from his eyes.. Porsche then mumble... Hurt... Its hurts.... Vegas then say.. Shhh.. Its OK sweetheart... You will be fine ok.. I promise... Vegas then continues to put the medicine on Porsche back body.. Porsche then fall asleep on the bed.. 1 hour later.. Porsche wake up and see Vegas is sleeping beside him... Porsche then try to sit up slowly.. Vegas open his eyes and see Porsche is trying to sit down immediately get up and help Porsche to sit slowly... Vegas then say.. I know.. Its still feel hurt.. But.. You will feel better.. I promise.. Vegas look at Porsche with a soft smile... Porsche then speak in his heart please.. Please don't make me fell in love with you even more Khun Vegas... What am i to you until you need to save me like this.. Vegas stroke Porsche cheek until Porsche make an eye contact with Vegas.. Vegas smile and start to feed Porsche.. Porsche open his mouth and eat slowly then reply.. Did Khun Vegas cook this? Its really delicious! Vegas smile brightly and say.. Yes.. I cook it just now... Do you want more? Porsche nod happily and eat the porridge until finish.. Vegas kiss Porsche forehead and say.. From now on.. You going to stay here with me na? I promise I will keep you save from Kinn.. Kinn didn't want you to return.. Porsche tears start to come out again.. Vegas wipe Porsche tears and say.. Don't cry Porsche.. Porsche nod and wipe his tears and say... Khun Vegas.. I still need to go to work.. I can't stay in this house for free na.. Vegas then chuckle and kiss Porsche cheek and say.. You will be my bodyguards.. Maybe you can help me to clean this house.. I want to clean this house later.. But.. You must rest first na.. Please listen to me ok? Porsche kiss Vegas lips softly and say.. Thank you so much Khun Vegas.. Porsche bow his head and smile.. Vegas stroke Porsche head and say.. When you are recover.. I think.. I will punish you too.. Vegas kiss Porsche lips softly and say.. I know it Porsche.. I know you already liked me since the first day I arrived at main family house.. Teach me how to love you.. Porsche is about to get up but got hold by Vegas.. Vegas then ask.. Where are you going hmm? You still need to rest a lot.. Vegas feed a medicine to Porsche.. Porsche quickly drink a water and say.. I need to go to the bathroom Khun Vegas.. Vegas nod and say.. Please be careful...Vegas then leave the room.. Porsche then start to take a shower..