Chapter 41

At main family house

Khun Pov..

Khun is sitting beside dying Mr Korn.. Pete then hug Khun from behind as he give Khun a comfort.. Pete then say... Khun noo... Don't cry na... Khun then hug Pete tight.. Arm and Pol stay silent... A few minutes later.. Kim Vegas and Porsche arrives at main family house.. Kim then rush towards Mr Korn and kneel beside his bed and say.. Pa.. Pa.. Its me... Kim.. Can you hear me.. Vegas and Porsche look at Mr Korn with a worry face.. Porsche start to cry and hide his face towards Vegas chest... Mr Korn then starts to speak with a low voice.. My dear son.. Kim...My organ will be yours after this... At least... Please let me do something for you na... Kim then shake his head and cry hard.. No.. No.. Please.. Don't Pa.. Don't leave me yet.... Mr Korn slowly touch Kim face.. Kim hold Mr Korn hand tight... then reply.. Pa.. Please hold on ok.. Please.. For all of us here... Kim then cough and start to vomit blood.. Arm then quickly catch Kim from falling on to floor and see Mr Korn already stop moving... Vegas then call out Mr Korn... Porsche then cry even more and say... No... Please don't.... Kim then faint.. Vegas then pat Kim cheek and say.. Kim! Kim are you ok?! P Chan then reply.. We need to take both of them to the hospital.. Mr Kim need to have an operation... Mr Korn already decided to donor his organ to Khun Kim.. Vegas then ask back.. Are you sure about this P Chan? Khun then reply.. Yes.. Pa already told me about this matter.. Let's go to the hospital now.. Vegas nod and take Kim to the car.. While Khun and Pete take Mr Korn dead body.. Then.. All of them go to the hospital..

At Kinn condo

Kinn Pov..

Kinn is smoking and drink his wine.. Suddenly Ken come towards him and say Khun Kinn.. Mr Korn already passed away and now.. They are going to the hospital.. Khun Kim immediately need a donor.. Or else.. Kinn then reply.. No need to tell me.. I already know it Ken.. I just want to steal Porsche.. Lets go.. Ken and Kinn then go to the hospital.. 10 minutes later.. They arrives and see Vegas and Khun car already there.. Kinn then say... I will go into the hospital.. You stay in the car.. Kinn then get out from the car and walk towards the hospital and look for Porsche.. Vegas then see Kinn and say.. Porsche.. I got some errands to do.. I will be right back ok?Vegas then quickly kiss Porsche forehead and find a shortcut to approach Kinn and drag him outside of the hospital and punch him hard on his face then say.. You are still lucky enough because I didn't make a police report about you Kinn.. You better leave before I drag you down to jail.. I won't tolerate with you anymore.. If I see you come near me or Porsche again.. You will die.. Understand? *push Kinn away and go back inside the hospital.. Porsche Khun Pete Arm Pol and Vegas patiently waiting outside of the surgery room.. After 2 hours later.. The surgery is finish.. The doctor come out from the surgery room and say... The surgery is successful... Now.. I will ask a few of nurses take Kim to a private ward.. You guys can visit him later.. He still need a lot of rest.. About Mr Korn... We need to prepare for the funeral.. Porsche then say.. You guys should go... I will wait here.. Vegas then say.. Its OK.. You guys should go.. Its quite dangerous.. Im afraid Kinn is still outside.. He was here just now.. Im pretty sure.. He want to kidnap Porsche again.. Khun then ask.. What should we do about Kinn? To be honest Vegas...I can't face this anymore.. This is too much.. Too tiring for me... Godness... As the elder son.. I should be able to guide Kinn.. But... This thing happens instead.. Pete then hug Khun and say.. No Khun noo.. Please.. Don't say that... Vegas then hug Porsche and say.. We will follow up from behind.. Lets go guys.. All of them go to the funeral.. 15 minutes later.. They arrives at the funeral and start the funeral... Porsche then rub his belly and suddenly feel hurts... Porsche then holf his belly and hiss..Vegas then see Porsche is bleeding.. Khun then see Porsche and reply.. Go Vegas.. Now! Vegas then take Porsche back to the car and quickly drive to the hospital... 10 minutes later.. Vegas arrives at the hospital and take out Porsche and carry him and walk into the hospital.. Dr Alice then say.. Me and another doctor will make a surgery on him.. His pregnancy just 7 months old.. Is it ok Khun Vegas? Vegas then say.. Porsche.. Baby.. You must survive.. Promise me ok.. I really love you so much... The nurse and Dr Alice along with another Doctor go to surgery room and start to manage Porsche.. Vegas then sit while waiting anxiously for the operation to be finish.. Vegas then wait and wait...

Kinn Pov...

In other wards... Kinn is looking at Kim with a mocking face then reply... Oh.. Kim.. My little brother... Even you already have been saved... But...I still think.. You really deserve to die... Kinn smirk evilly and take off Kim IV and see Kim already out of breath... Kinn smirk evilly and say.. Rest in peace little bro.. Then leave the wards..