Chapter 12

Vegas pov..

Vegas is sitting on the sofa while talking on the phone with his father.. Porsche then join him and look at Vegas.. Vegas then hold Porsche hands and kiss it and continue to talk to his father.. Vegas then reply.. Pa.. I promise.. I will take care of Porsche and our baby.. Don't worry na.. Im hung up now.. Vegas then hung up the phone and stroke Porsche cheek gently and kiss it.. Porsche then put his head on Vegas lap and ask.. Baby.. Can I ask you something? Vegas then nod and ask.. What is it sweetheart? Porsche take a deep breath and ask.. Why you didn't feel mad or jealous when I was close to Khun Kim? Vegas kiss Porsche lips softly and reply.. Because I trust him more than that Kinn.. I know Kim loves you.. He really care about you more than I did.. But.. Im the one who managed to steal your heart first.. Vegas stick his tongue out and laugh.. Porsche shake his head and smile softly.. Vegas then say.. Sweetheart.. I will make a milk and prepare a vitamins for you.. Just wait here na? Vegas kiss Porsche head and go to the kitchen and make a milk for Porsche.. Porsche then rub his belly gently and see Vegas is coming back with milk and vitamins.. Porsche smile and drink a milk slowly..Vegas chuckle as he see Porsche mouth is cover with a milk.. Porsche then eat the vitamins and drink a water.. Porsche then see it almost dark then reply...I'm going to take a shower na.. Vegas then reply.. I will join you...Porsche then smile and nod.. Both of them go upstairs and walk into the bathroom and take off their clothes.. Vegas push Porsche towards the wall and lift up his legs and wrap it around his waist.. Porsche hug Vegas neck and start to moan slowly as Vegas thrust him deeply.. Porsche then moan.. Mmmhh.. Baby... Vegas smile brightly and reply.. Moan more baby.. You look so sexy na.. Porsche moan even more.. Mmmhh.. Sweetheart.. Porsche kiss Vegas lips deeply.. Vegas release it inside of Porsche and hug him tight and say.. I love you so much na my future wife.. Porsche then kiss Vegas cheek and smile then turn on the shower and take a quick shower with Vegas.. 10 minutes later.. Both of them come out and wear their pyjamas.. Vegas dry his hair with the towel.. Porsche then take a hair dryer and dry Vegas hair.. Vegas then make Porsche sit on the bed and dry Porsche hair as well.. Porsche smile softly and say.. Thank you na.. My husband.. Vegas tease and reply.. Cant wait to get marry hmm? Porsche nod happily and hug Vegas.. Vegas kiss Porsche stomach and say.. Daddy really love you na.. Our little angel.. Porsche stroke Vegas head and ask.. Did you speak with Pa just now? What did he say baby? Vegas then put Porsche head on his shoulder and reply.. He just asking us.. Where are we going tomorrow. I said.. We will going to buy a tuxedo while Kim and others will help us to decorate the gazebo.. Porsche smile softly and close his eyes.. Vegas then call.. Baby.. Are you sleeping? Porsche then let out a small snore.. Vegas then chuckle and humming a lullaby then sleep..

Next morning..

Porsche Pov..

Porsche wake up as he hears Khun voice from the garden.. Porsche frown and get up slowly from the bed and go towards the balcony and look at them.. Porsche shake his head and smile softly.. Pete then see Porsche is looking at them from above...Arm then yell.. Porsche! Good morning na! Kim then wave to Porsche and wink his eyes.. Porsche smile softly again see a hands around his waist...Porsche chuckle and kiss Vegas cheek.. Khun then shout.. Oii!! No need to show off! Ai Pol.. Please decorate it nicely! Vegas then laugh and reply.. Yes! We want to show off! Happy now?! Porsche then hit Vegas chest slowly and say.. Go and take a shower na.. I will use another bathroom.. Vegas nod and kiss Porsche lips softly and go towards the bathroom and take a shower... Porsche see his bump is getting quite bigger.. Porsche smile softly and go to another bathroom to take a shower.. Everyone decides to take a rest and sit for a while.. Suddenly Mr Karn arrive with Macau.. Mr Karn then look around and smile softly then reply.. You guys really did an amazing job to decorate this gazebo.. As for a treat... I already bought a food and water to all of you.. Kim then take it and say.. Thank you so much uncle.. Mr Karn then reply.. Vegas and Porsche will go out to buy a tuxedo later.. And.. Mr Karn suddenly take out a black credit card and give it to Kim and say.. Ask Vegas to pay using by that credit card.. You guys should buy a tuxedo too.. I need to go now.. Macau.. Lets go.. Macau wave at them and leave with Mr Karn.. 10 minutes later.. Vegas and Porsche come out and join them at the garden.. Kim then give the black credit card and say.. You guys should go and buy a tuxedo.. I feel tired.. I need some recharge.. Porsche then look at Kim and sigh softly.. Vegas then stroke Porsche cheek and say.. You should accompany Kim then.. Remember what Dr Alice told you.. Your pregnancy are still early... I didn't want anything to happen to you and our baby..just stay with Kim na..guys..let's go.. Khun then nod and say.. Porsche.. If anything.. Just ask a help from Kim ok.. Porsche nod and see others already leave.. Porsche is about to go inside.. Suddenly got hold by Kim.. Kim then hug Porsche from behind and say.. I really miss you Porsche.. I miss you so much.. Kim then kiss Porsche lips softly.. Porsche then hug Kim and rub his back slowly and say.. I miss you too Khun Kim.. Kim then kiss Porsche lips deeply and say... Let's go inside na..Kim then hold Porsche hands and walk into the house..