Chapter 36

At Kinn mansion..

Kinn is sitting at the living room.. Kinn then say.. Porsche... If you want Kim to recover... You must marry me Porsche.. Kinn then smirk and return back to his condo..

At Vegas house..
Vegas and Porsche already done shower and sit on the bed.. Porsche then ask.. Baby.. Are you working for tomorrow? Vegas nod and reply.. Yes.. Im working. Porsche then say.. Please take me to main family house.. I need to go and see Kinn.. Vegas then say.. I won't baby.. I won't let you to see him.. Kinn will force you to do something for him... Porsche then say... Baby... Vegas then say.. Shh.. Sweetheart... Don't...please don't leave me me because of Kinn.. I beg you na.. Porsche hug Vegas and hide his face towards Vegas chest and ask... What should we do? Vegas then rub Porsche back body and say.. We will find another way to help Kim ok? Now.. Lets rest.. Vegas then help Porsche to rest on the bed.. Porsche slowly fall asleep as Vegas sing a lullaby for him..

Next day...

Porsche Pov..
Porsche wake up slowly and take a shower.. 10 minutes later.. Porsche then come out from the bathroom and wear his outfit.. Vegas then wake up and see Porsche already get dress.. Vegas then ask.. Baby.. Where are you going hmm? Porsche then kiss Vegas lips and say.. I have some errands to do.. I will be right back.. Porsche then leave the house.. Vegas then call out for Porsche.. No! Porsche! Wait baby! Vegas then quickly take a shower.. Porsche drive to main family house.. 10 minutes later.. Porsche arrives at main family house and see Kinn is smoking.. Porsche then come out from the car and walk towards Kinn.. Kinn then ask.. What are you doing here hmm? Porsche then say.. You need to help Kim.. Please Kinn.. He really need a donor.. Vegas then see Kinn and Porsche are talking.. Vegas then come out and rush towards Porsche and pull Porsche to him.. Kinn smirk then reply.. I will help you Porsche... Because.. I love you.. But.. Theres a condition.. Porsche then say.. What is it Kinn? Vegas then reply.. No.. Porsche.. This is a trick.. Kinn then reply... If you want Kim to be save.. Divorce with Vegas and marry me.. Vegas then punch Kinn until he fall.. Porsche then say.. No way Kinn! I won't divorce with Vegas!Khun then ask with a disappointment in his voice.. What did you say just now Kinn?Are you insane!?!.. Vegas then say.. Baby.. Let's go back na.. Porsche then say.. Baby.. Please.. Vegas shake his head and take Porsche and drive to the hospital..

At the hospital..

Kim Pov..

Kim is resting on the bed.. Then.. A doctor come towards him and say... Your chemotherapy will postpone for tomorrow... I already give you a medicine.. Right now.. We have a lot of patients...please don't move too much Khun Kim.. We are still looking for a donor for you... Kim then ask.. Do you mind if I want to rest here? The doctor then nod and say.. You need a lot of rest Khun Kim... Kim then say.. Thank you so much.. The doctor nod and leave the ward.. Kim then speak in his heart.. Porsche.. My sweetheart.. How are you doing? Im sorry I couldn't help you.. I couldn't save you... Suddenly.. There's a door open.. Vegas then come in and say.. Hey Kim... Kim then reply.. Porsche.. How is he doing? Porsche then aopear and say.. Hello.. Khun Kim.. Porsche then bow his head.. Kim then try to get up but got hold by Vegas.. Vegas then say.. Whoa.. Calm down will you Kim? Kim then say.. No.. I want to hug Porsche.. Aish!! Porsche then hug Kim tight and rub his back.. Kim then hold Porsche cheek and kiss his forehead and say.. Baby.. I really miss you! Vegas then say.. I already punch Kinn just now.. Kim then hold Porsche hand and ask.. Why? What happen? Baby.. Tell me.. Porsche shake his head and say.. No.. Nothing happens.. Right sweetheart? Porsche then look at Vegas.. Kim then say.. Baby.. What happen.. Tell me.. Vegas then say.. Kinn can save you.. But.. Porsche need to divorce me and marry Kinn.. Kim then say.. No.. Porsche.. Sweetheart.. Porsche.. Please don't do it... Porsche then say.. Vegas wont allow me...So..Im safe.. Vegas then ask.. How is your chemo? Kim then reply.. I will do a chemo tomorrow.. The doctor say.. The chemo need to be postponed.. Porsche then say.. Please.. Recover soon.. Vegas then say.. I think we should go back now baby.. Kim need to rest.. Kim then say.. I will be fine.. I promise.. Kim then kiss Porsche cheek and say.. I will see you soon Porsche.. Wait for me na.. Porsche then hug Kim and say.. We will go back now... Have a rest ok.. Vegas then reply.. If anything.. Please.. Let us know.. Kim nod and rest.. Vegas then say.. Baby.. Let's go na.. Porsche hold Vegas hands and leave the hospital.. Vegas then take Porsche back to their house.. 10 minutes later.. Vegas and Porsche arrives at their house.. Vegas then help Porsche to come out from the car and say.. Baby.. Let's take a shower na.. Porsche then kiss Vegas lips softly and nod.. Vegas then take Porsche towards their room and go to the bathroom.. Vegas then take off Porsche clothes and help him to sit in the bathtub.. Vegas then pour a water and shampoo.. Porsche then play with the water and splash it to Vegas body.. Vegas then get into the bathtub and kiss Porsche shoulder and massage his junior softly.. Porsche then lean his head towards Vegas chest and kiss him deeper.. Vegas then kiss Porsche and bite his lower lips softly.. Porsche then hug Vegas neck and touch their foreheads and say.. I really miss you baby.. Porsche then kiss Vegas nose and say.. I miss you more... I almost get crazy baby.. Porsche then kiss Vegas again and say.. Im truly sorry... I need to help Kim... I can't let him die sweetheart.. Vegas then ask again.. By marry Kinn? No.. I won't let you baby.. I really love you and our baby so much.. Please.. Don't.. Don't leave me.. Don't do this.. Porsche smile softly and say.. I won't.. Porsche then kiss Vegas and quickly take a warm bath.. 10 minutes later.. Vegas and Porsche come out from the bathroom and wear their clothes.. Vegas then help Porsche to rest on the bed.. Vegas then sit down beside Porsche and rest together with Porsche..