Chapter 14

1 hour later...

Porsche Pov..
Porsche wake up slowly and walk slowly to the bathroom and take a shower while Vegas is still sleeping... Porsche rub his belly as he look at tiny bump.. Porsche smile softly and continue to shower.. 10 minutes later.. Porsche come out from the bathroom and wear his pyjamas and dry his hair with the towel.. Vegas hold his hand and pull Porsche to him and kiss him deeply.. Porsche moan slowly and reply the kiss and say.. I will a make a dinner for us... Vegas then pull Porsche to sit down next to him.. Vegas then ask softly.. Sweetheart.. Did Kim kiss you? Porsche look away and nod slowly.. Vegas kiss Porsche forehead and say.. I only allow Kim to do it.. Not other people.. Porsche feel shock and ask.. Why? Do I really look like Im a betrayer here? Vegas shake his head and hug Porsche then reply.. Because I know.. Kim also like you Porsche.. Kim and Kinn is different.. Even Kim kiss you or touch you.. Thats because I believe in him..Porsche then get up and say.. I will a make a dinner.. Go and take a shower.. Porsche then walk away and go down to the kitchen and start cooking dinner... Vegas words keep playing in Porsche mind... Porsche quickly shake his head and continue making a dinner.. 10 minutes later.. Vegas come to the kitchen and help Porsche to serve a dinner on the table.. Vegas then say.. Baby.. Sit down and eat first.. I need to make a milk for you... Vegas is about to make a milk.. Suddenly.. Porsche phone ring.. Porsche then see Porchay name and smile brightly and quickly pick up the phone and say.. Hello Chay! Chay then reply.. Hello phi! I really miss you! How are you? Porsche then reply.. Im fine.. I have something to say Chay.. Chay then reply... Erm.. Let me guess.. Are you getting marry? Porsche chuckle then reply.. Yes Chay.. Phi will get marry tomorrow.. Chay then scream.. Yeah!! My beloved Phi will get marry!! Congratulations na Phi! Chay is so happy for you! Please share a location to me na.. Then I will go there with a bicycle.. Porsche and Vegas laugh by hearing those words from Chay.. Vegas then reply.. Hello.. Chay? Its me.. Phi Vegas.. Phi Porsche husband.. Chay then reply.. Oh.. Sawadeekap Phi Vegas.. Vegas then reply.. Chay.. I will ask my little brother.. Macau to pick you up tomorrow na.. No excuses.. Chay then chuckle and say.. Thank you so much na phi Vegas.. I need to go and sleep now... Good night to you both na! I will see you both tomorrow! Chay then hung up the phone.. Porsche then chuckle together with Vegas.. Vegas then reply.. Well.. Your little brother is really happy na.. Porsche smile and nod then reply.. Yes.. He is happy.. Very happy.. Vegas then pull the chair towards Porsche and rub his belly and kiss it then reply.. Almost 2 months baby... Porsche kiss Vegas lips deeply and say.. I can't wait for tomorrow.. Vegas stroke Porsche head and say.. Let's go and sleep na..tomorrow will be a big day for both of us.. Porsche smile and nod then wash the plate and glass while Vegas is helping to clean the table.. Then both of them go towards their room and sleep..

Next morning..

Vegas pov..

Vegas wake up and take a shower.. A few minutes later.. Porsche then wake up and rub his eyes.. Porsche then rub his belly softly and smile.. Porsche then tidy up the room and go down to make a breakfast.. 10 minutes later.. Vegas come down to the kitchen and hug Porsche from behind and say.. Good morning sweetheart.. Vegas then kiss Porsche cheek and smile.. Porsche then kiss Vegas lips softly and say.. Im just about to prepare a breakfast for us na.. Vegas then reply.. I will do it baby.. Go and take a shower ok.. Vegas stroke Porsche cheek and continue to make a breakfast.. Porsche then walk upstairs slowly and take a shower..

At main family house..

Kinn is doing his work suddenly hear the engine.. Kinn then get up from the chair and look through the window.. Kinn then remember.. Today is Vegas and Porsche wedding... Ken then come in and ask.. Khun Kinn.. Are you going to the wedding? Kinn then reply.. Why should I? I have nothing to do with them.. Let them have fun.. While they can.. Kinn smirk then continue his work..

At Kim house..

Kim already get dress then stand in front of the mirror and ask to himself.. Porsche.. What should I do now? How am I supposed to let you go? I really love you Porsche.. Am I strong enough to let this wedding keep going?Should I be selfish a bit? Kim quickly shake his head.. Kim phone then ring and see Khun name on it then pick up the phone and say.. Hello Khun? Khun then reply.. Are you going to the wedding Kim? Come on.. Porsche really want to see you na..please come ok? Me.. Pa and our bodyguards already on the way to Vegas house now..Me and Pa will see you there.. Kim sigh slowly and leave his house and drive away to Vegas house..

At Porsche house..

Porchay pov..

Porchay sit at the garden while waiting for Macau.. A few minutes later.. Chay then see Macau car and walk towards the gate and climb up the gate.. Macau who is watching from inside of his car...shake his head and open the car door for Chay.. Macau then reply.. No need to climb up like that na.. Luckily... You didn't rip off your pants.. Chay chuckle and reply.. Lets go phi Macau.. Macau then drive away to his big brother house..

10 minutes later..

Khun.. Kim.. Macau.. And Mr Karn then arrives at Vegas house.. All of them go inside and sit at the garden while waiting for Vegas and Porsche to come out..

Vegas and Porsche look at each other while standing in front of the mirror then smile softly.. Vegas then take a red box and keep inside the pocket and hold Porsche hand tightly then ask.. Are you ready for our wedding sweetheart? Porsche smile and reply.. Yes.. Im ready now.. Lets go down.. Our family already waiting for us... Then Vegas and Porsche go down and walk towards the garden..