Chapter 25

Next morning..

Vegas pov..

Vegas wake up and go down to the kitchen and make a breakfast... 10 minutes later.. Vegas return to the room and see his beloved wife is still sleeping.. Vegas then go inside the bathroom and take a shower... Porsche wake up slowly as he feels his head is dizzy... Porsche then touch his forehead and say.. Ooh... I got a fever?Porsche feel his throat are really sore and try to speak.. Porsche then call out Vegas name... Vegas... Porsche feel shock as he hears his own voice... Porsche get up from the bed slowly while holding his head.. A few minutes later.. Vegas come out and see Porsche already wake up and say.. baby... Hey.. Good morning.. Porsche smile and about to go into the bathroom but got hold by Vegas... Vegas then pull Porsche towards him and touch his forehead and say... Sweetheart.... You have a fever na... Porsche shake his head and say... Im fine... Porsche feel his throat pain even more as he speaks... Vegas then say.. I won't go anywhere today.. Porsche then say with a slow voice.. No... You must go.... You still have a meeting... Don't worry.. I will be fine.. Vegas then ask.. Are you sure hmm? Im so worry about you.. Porsche then kiss Vegas cheek and say.. Its OK.... I will be fine... Porsche then take Vegas hands and put it on Porsche belly.. Vegas then rub Porsche belly and say.. Daddy will go to work first na.. Please help daddy to take care of mommy ok.. Don't be naughty and listen to mommy...Porsche smile and hug Vegas and nod... Vegas then say.. Im going now... Vegas then kiss Porsche forehead and leave the house...Porsche then take a warm shower..

At Kim house...

Kim who is having a breakfast.. Suddenly hold his chest as he feels a sharp pain... Kim then say porsche... Something is happen to Porsche... But.. Im already late.. I need to go to the studio now.. Porsche.. Baby.. Please take care of your self na... Kim then go to the kitchen and wash the plate and leave the house..

At main family house.. (meeting room)
Kinn Khun Mr Korn and Mr Karn is already waiting in the meeting room.. Suddenly.. A door open... Mr Karn smile as he see Vegas come into the room and sit beside him..Mr Karn then reply... What happen to you son? Is there something happen to Porsche? Vegas sigh slowly and nod then reply... Yes Pa.. Porsche is having a fever now... Kinn then roll his eyes and say.. Lets get the meeting started.. After 1 hour later... The meeting is already finish..everyone already go out from the room.... Kinn is about to leave.. Vegas then say.. Kinn.. This is my last warning.. Stay away from Porsche.. You think.. Everything that you do.. Will make him come back to you?Kinn squeeze his fist and try to remain calm.. Kinn then turn around and look at Vegas and reply.. Why not? I touched him before you Vegas.. And.. PORSCHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE! Vegas smirk and reply.. Never Kinn.. You used him as an object to release the pleasure.. When you mad...you torture him.. You did it for fun.. The scars are still remain on Porsche body Kinn.. I might be quite about it.. But.. I won't let you go anymore Kinn.. One more time.. If I see you get closer to Porsche.. I will end your life.. You better mark my words.. Asshole.. Vegas push Kinn away and walk out from the room.. Kinn then say.. Just wait Porsche.. You going to be mine soon.. Kinn then smirk evilly and return to his condo..

Porsche Pov..

Porsche wake up and run towards the kitchen and vomit.. Porsche sit on the floor and lean his head towards the kitchen cabinets... Porsche starts to feel his vision getting blur..Porsche then hear a door open... Porsche try hard to get up but fall again.. Vegas then see Porsche already on the floor, quickly run towards him and ask.. Baby.. My godness.. What's wrong hmm? Are you in pain? God.. Baby.. Your body is burning! Porsche then say with a weak voice... Im.. Fine.... Don't worry na.... Vegas shake his head and say.. Let's go back to our room sweetheart... Porsche hug Vegas neck as Vegas carry him and go upstairs.. Vegas then put Porsche on the bed and cover him with a blanket.. Vegas stroke Porsche head and ask again.. Have you eaten baby? Porsche shake his head and reply.. I don't have any appetite... Porsche tears starts to fall out from his eyes... Vegas then go down to the kitchen and put the porridge into the bowl and prepare a medicine and milk along with a vitamins for Porsche.. Vegas then put those stuff on the tray and bring it up to Porsche.. Vegas then put the tray on the table and help Porsche to sit up properly.. Porsche then point to milk... Vegas then say.. You must eat a bit sweetheart.. I will feed you ok.. Aaaa... Porsche open his mouth and eat slowly... Porsche tears come out again.. Vegas kiss Porsche forehead and say.. I love you... You are my wife... No matter what happens.. You are always be my wife... Come.. You need to eat more... Porsche then nod and eat until finish.. Vegas then say... Now.. Let's eat a med... Porsche then say... I hate to eat it.... Vegas chuckle and feed Porsche a medicine and help him to drink a water... Porsche then eat a vitamin and drink a milk... Porsche then about to get up.. Vegas then help Porsche to take him to the bathroom.. Vegas help Porsche to clean himself and put him back on the bed.. Vegas then take off Porsche clothes and start to wipe him with the wet towel... Porsche fall asleep as Vegas starts to wipe his body.. Vegas chuckle and keep wiping Porsche body.. Vegas then help Porsche to wear his pyjama and take a shower.. 10 minutes later.. Vegas then come out from the bathroom and dry his hair... Vegas then lay down beside Porsche and fall asleep...