Chapter 32

Vegas pov..

Vegas is washing the clothes.. A few minutes later.. Porsche come down and start to cook... Porsche rub his belly softly and smile... Vegas then come towards Porsche and hug him from behind and kiss his cheek and say.. You should suppose to rest sweetheart.. Porsche then take Vegas hands and put on his belly.. Vegas kiss
Porsche forehead and say.. I can't wait to see our baby sweetheart.. Porsche then say.. I want to visit Khun noo but.. He came here first with Arm Pol and Pete.. Vegas stroke Porsche head and say.. Im sure Khun is busy.. Since Mr Korn isn't well.. Right after he heard about Kim news.. Porsche then finish cooking and about to serve the food on the table.. Vegas then help Porsche to serve the food on the table.. Vegas then say.. Wait at the table.. I need to dry the laundry.. Porsche smile and wait for Vegas.. Suddenly.. There's a door bell rings.. Porsche then go towards the door and open it and see a flower on the floor... Porsche gasp and pick it up the flower and read.. You are mine Porsche! - Kinn.. Porsche quickly throw away the flower then close the door... Porsche hold his chest and say.. Please protect my family.. Porsche try to calm him self.. Vegas then see Porsche is trembling.. Quickly go towards him and ask... Baby... What's wrong hmm? Are you ok? Porsche smile and say... Yeah... Im fine... Don't worry na... Lets eat.. Porsche holding his chest and walk towards the kitchen and sit down.. Vegas starts to feel weird by Porsche behaviour but decide to ignore it and join Porsche to eat.. After they done eating.. Vegas and Porsche then wash the dishes together... Porsche then say.. Baby..I want to take a fresh air for a while na.. Vegas nod and smile then reply.. I want to take a shower.. Vegas then go upstairs while Porsche is going outside to take some fresh air.. Porsche feel shock as he see Kinn suddenly appear and drag Porsche away.. Porsche try to fight back but fail.. Kinn then inject Porsche and carry him towards his car and drive away to his villa.. 5 minutes later.. Vegas go down and see Porsche isn't outside.. Vegas then say fuck!! Damn you Kinn! Vegas then take off his helmet and ride the bike to Kinn villa.. Kinn arrive at another villa and put Porsche in the room.. Kinn then say.. You think I will return to that old villa Vegas? No... Porsche is supposed to be with me.. And this time... Arm wont be able to track Porsche down.. Kinn smirk evilly and see Porsche is already awake.. Porsche then say.. Kinn.. Kinn then reply.. Sweetheart.. Hey.. Its me... Porsche then say.. Please Kinn.. Don't do this to me... Kinn kiss Porsche softly and say.. If you listen to me.. Then.. I won't do anything to you.. Kinn then take off Porsche pants and start to lick Porsche hole.. Porsche then moan.. Mmmhh.. Kinn..... Please... Kinn then suck Porsche juniors slowly... Porsche then cum into Kinn mouth.. Porsche then cum again and again as Kinn suck Porsche juniors again.. Porsche stroke Kinn head and close his eyes.. Kinn then stroke Porsche hair and say.. I love you Porsche.. I didn't mean to hurt you na.. I just don't like to see you with Vegas.. Kinn kiss Porsche chest... Porsche then say.. Stop Kinn... Porsche then wear his pants back and reply with a stern voice.. Let me go Kinn.. Suddenly Kim burst into the villa and punch Kinn until he faint.. Kim then hold Porsche hands and about to go out and see 3 bodyguard starts to surround them... Kim hold Porsche close to him and start to fight them.. Porsche then yell.. No! Kim! Please don't! Kim then yell back.. Run! Please run! Leave me! Go and save your self! Porsche is about to run to save his life suddenly feel his heart drop as he hears a gun shot.. Porsche quickly turn around and see Arm and Vegas shoot the bodyguards.. Vegas then run towards Porsche and hug him tight and kiss him.. Porsche then say.. Please.. Let me go.... Kinn.. He already.. Vegas then say... Shh.. Baby.. We need to take Kim to the hospital now..
Porsche then follow them and go to the hospital.. Silent start to surround them.. Vegas then hold Porsche hand and say.. Kim need to stay at the hospital... 10 minutes later.. They arrives at the hospital and let doctor to manage Kim... Vegas then ask.. Baby.. Are you hurt? Porsche then say.. Let's go home na... Im tired... Porsche try his best not to cry and go home with Vegas.. After they arrive at home.. Porsche then walk upstairs towards their room and lay down on the bed and close his eyes.. Vegas then lay down beside him and hug Porsche from behind and say.. I love you sweetheart... Porsche then say.. I know.. Porsche then fall asleep along with Vegas.. Porsche tears slowly fall off from his cheek and try to calm down.. Vegas then kiss Porsche shoulder and move closer towards him and say.. Sleep baby.... Porsche then turn around and hug Vegas then sleep..