Chapter 40

A few hours later...

Porsche Pov..

Porsche wake up slowly and see Vegas is still sleeping... Porsche smile and move closer towards his beloved husband.. Vegas then say... Don't stare.. I know that Im handsome.. Vegas then open his eyes and stroke Porsche cheek gently.. Porsche hide his face towards Vegas chest and look at him then smile.. Vegas stroke Porsche head and kiss his forehead then say.. I love you so much sweetheart.. Vegas rub Porsche belly gently and rub his back and say.. You should sleep more... Porsche then chuckle and say.. Im already hungry.. Again.. Vegas laugh and say.. What do you want to eat hmm? Porsche then reply... I don't know baby... I want to go out to buy some stuff... Vegas then say.. Its OK baby.. Just wait for me.. I will go and buy it.. Vegas then go to the bathroom wash his face and clean himself.. Porsche then say.. Be careful ok.. Vegas kiss Porsche deeply and leave the house...Porsche then come down and walk outside.. Suddenly Porsche see Kinn climb up the gate and walk towards him.. Porsche quickly get up and about to escape but got slap by Kinn.. Kinn then reply.. You are mine Porsche!! Porsche then kick Kinn ass then quickly run into the house... Porsche then try to run away but got surround by Kinn.. Kinn push Porsche towards the sofa and try to touch him.. Porsche then about to slap Kinn got stop by Kinn.. Kinn then rip off Porsche pants and try to thrust him... A few minutes later... Vegas return and feel shock as he see Kinn is trying to hurt Porsche.. Vegas then run towards Porsche and punch Kinn until he fall on the floor... Kinn then say.. Just wait for your fate Vegas!! Your time will come soon! Porsche will be mine! Vegas then punch Kinn again and again then yell... Get your ass out from here Anakin!! Kinn get up while hold his face then leave the house.. Vegas then hug Porsche tight while Porsche hide his face towards Vegas chest then cry in silent.. Vegas then reply...shhh..its OK baby.. I got you... You are safe now.. Vegas rub Porsche back and kiss his forehead.. Porsche then say.. I want to sleep... Vegas smile and take Porsche to their room.. Porsche then lay down on the bed and sleep soundly... Vegas then stand at the balcony to take some fresh air.. Vegas take out his phone as he feel his phone buzzing and see Kim name and answer the call.. Yes.. Kim.. Are you ok? Are you in pain? Kim then reply.. Im ok.. For now.. Suddenly I have a bad feelings about Porsche? How is he doing Vegas? Vegas then sigh heavily and reply... Porsche almost got rape by Kinn just now... Kim then yell.. What?! Vegas then say.. Calm down Kim.. Kim then reply in anger.. How the hell am I supposed to calm down Vegas?! Porsche then wake up and see Vegas is talking to someone on the phone.. Porsche then rub his belly gently and walk towards Vegas and look at him with worry.. Vegas then pass his phone to Porsche.. Porsche then say.. Hello? Kim then yell.. Porsche! Porsche! Are you ok sweetheart?! Porsche then reply.. Kim.. Im fine.... Luckily Vegas was quick.. Or else.. I dont know what will happen to me.. Kim then say.. I will go there now.. Kim then hung up the phone.. Porsche then sigh slowly and say.. Baby... Now tell me.. What should I do with Kim? He is so stubborn.. Vegas then kiss Porsche forehead and say... Lets go down shall we? Porsche then hug Vegas hands and walk down to the living room.. 10 minutes later.. Kim arrives and quickly climb up the bed and run towards Porsche then hug him tight.. Porsche catch Kim and rub his back body gently and say.. Please Khun Kim.. Don't run like that na.. Vegas then say.. Lets go inside Kim.. You can't catch a cold.. The wind is quite strong today.. Come on.. Kim then say.. I need to go back to my car.. I left my stuff inside the car.. Vegas then say.. Its OK buddy... I will go and take it for you.. Sweetheart.. Take Kim to go inside.. Vegas then walk towards Kim car and take his stuff while Porsche take Kim and go into the house.. Kim then sit on the sofa then hold Porsche hand tight.. Porsche then stroke Kim head and say.. Im fine Kim.. Don't worry na.. Kim then say... We must arrest Kinn as soon as possible.. Kinn is too much now.. Vegas then say.. Kim.. Please. Don't.. Focus on your health first Kim... Porsche then say.. Yes.. Khun Kim.. Does Khun Noo know that you are here now? Kim then about to answer suddenly got stop by Vegas... Vegas then say.. Wait.. Khun is calling.. Kim then take the phone from Vegas and answer the call instead.. Hello Khun...what's wrong?Khun then say.. Kim.. Pa condition is getting worse na.. Ask Vegas and Porsche come back please.. Kim then ask again.. Wait.. What?.. Khun then reply.. Pa is dying Kim... Khun then start to cry.. Porsche and Vegas look at each other.. Kim then reply.. Porsche is pregnant.. No need for him to go out... That bastard Kinn almost raped him Khun.. Do you know that huh?..Khun then yell.. What?! Kinn is what?! Kim then ask with a annoying tone.. Still dare to ask Porsche to leave the house?No way Khun.. I won't allow it.. Enough.. I will go there now.. See you.. Kim then hung up the phone and say.. I need to go back now.. Pa is dying... Porsche feel shock as well as Vegas.. Vegas then reply.. No no.. You must be joking.. Porsche then say.. Oh God.. We should go back to main family house.. Vegas Porsche and Kinn then return to main family house..