Chapter 21

Narrator POV:

She gasps. "What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? I can't meet with my friend?" The brunette said smirking.

Lauren glances at her brother behind her then at Camila who smile was so charming, that any girl would fall for any of her dorky remarks.. the way she also keeps a stern face when she is serious.

Just makes her seem so hot and sexy, besides her face features. The type of clothing she is wearing right now, a sleeveless shirt and joggers that are tight enough to reveal something big under it.

She never has believe it when her boyfriend would tell her that Cabello has a dick, now she can confirm that he may have been right this whole time.

"Hello! Earth to Lauren" Camila waved her hands at her face.

Mean while Chris stayed silent..

"Oh right, Camila what are you doing here and how did you know where I live?"

Somehow her expression went from happy to nervous. "Uh um, well I was in the neighborhood with my uh, friend and I have been here before so I may have seen where you head home before I know it sounds creepy"

"Mm hm it does" Lauren giggles.

Chris smug expression concern both girls. "Ah huh! So this is the Camila you were talking about this whole time"

"Chris shut up" she chanted to her brother.

But he resisted. "Nah uh, hold up she was the one who dated Veronica because both did it to make Lucy jealous, then she was the annoying cute nerd you mentioned before and also not to mention.."

He was cut off as Lauren covered his mouth. "Haha he is so funny- any way want to come inside instead of standing out here?"

"Haha sure my pleasure"

__________

"Oh my God Nicky!!" Normani Yelp happily. Jumping in her cousins arm.

"Hey how has my favorite cousin been" the older girl who is still in Senior year asked.

Normani gets off her and smiles excitedly. "I'm good and you, come take a seat with me"

They headed to the kitchen for a drink of water. Since it has been a long trip for Nicky from Chicago to Miami.

"So how's the fam?" Nicky questions taking a sip of the water.

"It's alright, we still are in touch with the Juaregui Family. You know trading and making business"

The older cousin nods. "Hmm I how is your friend um Lauren right?"

"Huh oh yeah, she's my best friend she looks totally different now, once you see her you'll be shock"

"I don't doubt it"

At this point both girls finished their cup of water, Nicky suddenly started laughing out of nowhere.

"What are you laughing about?" Normani asked curious.

"I remember the time I would babysit y'all ass. And when I would take a nap y'all two would always think y'all can sneak out the house without me realizing"

Remembering the past made Kordei rolled her eyes in annoyance. "And when that day that y'all two thought y'all finally sneak out the house-" Nicky cackles at the thought.

Not able to breathe while she laughs, when she was going to continue the story she is cut off from her cousin.

"Shut the fuck up Nigga"