Chapter 7

Camila's POV:

Monday morning, I had my new bag ready for school, and Sofia said she had a new plan for me, so I agreed that I would eat breakfast with her. Happily I released the anxiety. Then I checked out my new outfit for school.

My new shoes well with the clothing, Sofia sure does have good taste of teens clothing

My new shoes well with the clothing, Sofia sure does have good taste of teens clothing. Smiling I grabbed my bag and headed down stairs, I was met with a happy brunette serving me juice.

"What about you?" I question her.

As I seat my self, she giggles and patted my shoulder. "I already had my breakfast"

Nodding I started eating from my plate, she then hums and asks. "Isn't your birthday on March Camila?"

My attention went her again. "Ah huh, yeah why?"

"Mm just asking.."

Nodded once again I decided to also ask for hers. "When is yours Sofia?"

"Um, April"

"Cool, that's a long way"

She shrugs. "Heh welp, I'm going to take you to school"

I coughed and spit out the juice. "Wait a second, my friend saw your car last time, you know yesterday when I told you after we left"

"Yeah I remember, but didn't you say she isn't your friend?"

"Oh, yeah she isn't, I just remember"

Sofia shook her head. "Silly Karla, why don't you go check what car I am taking you in"

Luckily I finished my breakfast, her and I headed outside, then I saw a different car next to the red Ferreira.

"How are you getting all these cars from?!" I squeal again

Sofia turns the engine on and mentioned me to come in. "I bought these with the money I got from my birthday, from my uncle"

"So cool, your family rich"

However I think I said something that she didn't like, because she frowns and looks down. "Except me, look at me working at a strip club"

I'm a moment of silence, I frown to and held her hand in mine, I wanted to make her feel loved, if only we weren't six years apart, she's twenty one while I am fifteen, her and I could of been something.

But I know we can't when she's older than me, if we are caught dating she would be sent to jail and it would be my fault that she would.

"I love you..."

"Hehe, Camila, I know you are trying to make me better and I am, but we are getting to know each other, kiddo"

I blushed hard. "Ooh yeah, ha duh of course sorry"

"Any ways it's okay, let's head to school"

__________

Arriving the school campus, everyone getting off the bus and from their own car attention went to Sofia and I, it's not us if not the car. Duh they all began to take pictures and whistle at it. I rolled my eyes because it's the boys that Ty hangs out with and bully me.

Wait till these bitches see it is me, they are going to regret ever messing with me, I was about to walk out the car, but at first I glanced at Sofia, she was looking forward, I grinned and lean in.

I kissed her cheek and she gasped, gazing at me holding her cheek while I already closed the door or the car.

Making my way up the school entrance, students whispered to one another and some yelled.

"Is that Camila?!"

"What the fuck happened to her?"

"Dam she's hot"

"Such a baddie"

Smirking, I flick off some the guys who are jocks and others who made fun of me. They scoffed and rolled their eyes. Then the bitchy girls, I just winked at them and flick them off too.

Man this year can get better, never ever thought I would say this, but I love this Monday, now to meet up with Mrs Bieber, hopefully she's here.