Chapter 13

(Finally some Camren actions!)

Camila's POV:

Honestly, it's night time and the club is in my view now, but wow I didn't expect it to be full to. And the line is long to, I groan about it, so I hold it in and went at the back of the line. A group of girls came around and stood behind me.

I gaze for a second, and it was beautiful girls, but I can't be obvious about it. By the time I know it, the line was shorter and I was next on line. Man this bar is really popular too.

Another tall buff guy, the security man stook his hand out and asked me for my ID, I ramble in my pockets and found it in my back pockets. I showed it to him, he nods and let me in.

"Dam.." Before I could walk in, drunk guys were being shoved out the bar.

Men screamed and women danced along with their lovers or boyfriends, alcohol overcame my nostrils, the scent of perfume, then this other lady I have to look for because I don't know who she is.

I seek around and people got in my way, in which always annoys me, men and women pushed and ran past me. I almost stumbled on my ass. Mother fuckers don't have nothing else to do other than fuck around.

There are also depressed men? At the corner crying for who knows what, maybe losing a family member, or being cheated on. Grow some balls for real.

Her voice, it's the voice I least expected to hear.. "Camila? What are you doing here?!"

"Lauren hey"

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨ ✰ Take A Breakⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ೃ࿔₊•

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

↷✦; w e l c o m e ❞

Our eyes met, she glared I smirked but she knew that I won't give her an explanation for anything, why should she know, if it's about my personal life, not hers. I narrow my eye brows when she strolled closer to me.

"I need an explanation" she repeated.

Coughing I smiled charmingly, I couldn't believe I actually saw a blush on her beautiful pale cheeks. Which made me swallow.

"Uhm, that isn't something for you to be concerned about"

"Oh really? What is a fifteen year old doing in my father bar?"

My face went from smiling to shock. "Uh this is your dad bar? He owns this"

"Yes you dork-"

"Hey! I'm not a dork anymore"

I pointed my finger at her, then I tried turning around and walk away from her, however I felt her soft hand grip my wrist and meet her eyes again.

There is that feeling again, my heart beat faster and my legs shaked, I can feel my face flush and the blood run over my body, Lauren face also had a flush to it, she smiled for a second and I grinned goofily for her.

Our eyes met and we were pulling in for a kiss, this moment ended when she shoved me away hard. I grunted from the pain on my chest.

"First of all Camila, do not think that I don't know about your relationship with Veronica, I don't know what is up with you two, what ever you are planning, it is not going to work"

Sighing I chuckle. "Psst psst, of course Veronica and I are just dating, that is all, what could we possibly be planning?"

"Lucy... You two are trying to hurt Lucy, because you two know she still loves her huh how about that"

My anxiety came back, yet I kept my self formal. "How funny of you, no her and-"

"Now let's give it up to the DJ for a formal dance for everyone now gentlemans get your ladies and oh-"

"Well you look at that, we have a new couple joining us"

The light shines on Lauren and I, it caused us both to deny and stop them from thinking anything else. "No no we are not together" we said at the same time.

Before I knew it, my crush was shoved toward my body, her arms wrapped around my shoulders and my own hands on her waist.

We began dancing, the music was slow at first, then it started off to go faster as they changed the music to a much more hyper one, we danced like the other people, some were dancing drunk and others were falling on the floor.

The bar is full of Hispanics, so the music was reggaeton, my hands are on her ass, as her knees are touching my crotch. She grinds more on to my body, our tits touch and our lips were so close.

My member was getting hard, the pain that my boxers tighten around my dick, our hot breathe causing us to whimper, she tightens her grip around my shoulders, Meanwhile i tried hard not to be obvious about her sexiness.

The music was "Gasolina" by daddy Yankee, one of the most popular songs, and the one I least expected wanted to dance, because unexpectedly all the ladies started to twerk on their partners.

For a second Lauren hesitated, I just swallowed as our eyes met, and she suddenly smirks, so in no time she begins to twerk on me, not able to control myself I land my hands on her juicy ass-

Making me grind my dick on her, I heard a gasp from her, that I realized what we are doing, I immediately stop my actions and my crush compose her self to stare at me unbelievably.

"So you just realized you are cheating on Veronica because you allowed me to twerk on you" Lauren said pointing her index finger on my chest.

I held my hands up. "Eyy easy there Jauregui, you're the one who distracted me from doing my business"

"Yeah because I wanted to know why are you here when you're not allowed to, Camila you're fifteen!"

"Well since when do you care Lauren! You're my bully remember and besides i-"

She stops me with a loud sigh. "You know what, save it Camila, not worth listening to you when my dad is already here" her voice sounded frustrated.

But I didn't pay no mind to it... Once she walked away with her father.

I gazed around the bar, who am I here for? Oh of course, now where is Mrs. Beer at? I know she is the one who wanted to meet here for her delivery.