Chapter 11: A unpredictable situation

Start from the beginning

Soon all the family members have gone and our carriage came. It's different from all the other carriages. It was a white carriage while the others were black. Even the horses were also white. All your staff were put inside the carriages.

Here the hard task come getting inside the carriage. With such a big gown it's next to impossible to hop in.

As I was trying to get up my dress got bounced back. I am again trying to get in but this time it got stuck which is causing me to fall.

The moment I was about to fall a pair of hands hold me onto my waist.

Don't fall here!! It will make a mock here and I don't wanna embarrass myself here. Taehyun said while gradually getting you inside.

Wow at this very moment he only cares about his reputation other than me falling on my back.

Soon the carriage started.

A new chapter of life will be opening now. It feels so nostalgic how I spend my whole childhood in one place and now will going to another place. Will I be able to manage there? I don't know my mind is a riddle now.

Wow, so this is what our gate looks like. You said while looking at your palace gate opening for your exit.

You have never seen outside of your palace? He asked when he saw you surprised by your palace gate.

No, I have never!! As a princess, we were forbidden to step outside of the palace. But my sister had stepped outside several times as she had to handle some royal matters. But I couldn't.

Oh, I see. That's why you looked too amazed by the view. Taehyun said.

Again it falls in silence. A pin-top silence like you are having a detention session with him.

But you choose to break the silence as it's getting pretty boring now.

Btw, when will we reach? You asked.

It takes a day to reach my kingdom from your kingdom.

What!!! What I would do for such a long time!!! You said half shouting

Can you first of all lower your volume? You're so loud that the knight gonna think that someone has attacked you.

How can I stay seated for a whole day?!!

The way normal people seat. Look you are not the first person who will be travelling for the whole day. Stop being so dramatic. He said rolling his eyes

The main problem is not with travelling the whole day the main problem is travelling with this huge gown. Only if he could understand!! How much it is difficult to breathe wearing this dress?

I am having difficulty wearing this dress. It's itching my skin. I didn't know a dress could be this uncomfortable.

Stop the carriage!!! Taehyun ordered and suddenly the whole carriage stopped. You became confused why he suddenly stopped the carriage.

Why did you stop the carriage suddenly?! You asked in confusion

I want you to change your clothes. He said