51

ashtray had successfully left valerie's house a couple hours letter, being picked up by fezco

it was now a couple days later, and valerie sat up after hearing her phone go off multiple times. she silence it, at first, before re-opening her eyes to check it just in case it was important. her eyebrows furrowed at the bright screen, and she squinted her eyes to read the many messages she got from all unknown numbers. she scrolled through all the messages, before quickly realizing it was about a party and probably someone from her school that had made the group chat. not exactly sure how they had gotten her number, but she shrugged it off.

she wants too fond with partys, they smelt like sweat, alcohol and weed, which gave her the biggest headache. and the pervy guys that stood around. but a part of her wanted to go to the party she was invited to, so she thought about it.

deciding she would just choose her answer later on, around the time one of the people had said the part was, she sat up, stretching and sighing before getting up and going to make herself something to eat.

she opened her room door, looking down the hallway to see maddys door closed. she walked to her kitchen, greeting her dad and mom with a 'hi' and 'good morning' before making herself cereal.

with the bowl of cereal in her hands, she went and sat next to her dad on the couch, her eyes moving up to the tv and quickly getting interested in whatever show he was watching. she hasn't sat and ate with her dad in longer than she could remember, so she decided to today.

once she was finished she washed her bowl, walking back into her room to grab clothes she'd wear that day, and going into the bathroom to turn on her shower. she pressed on her apple music playlist, turning her phone volume all the way up and setting her it far enough away from the shower so it didn't get water damaged. she undressed, stepping into the shower and pulling the curtain back.

she grabbed onto her dove shampoo, that in her opinion, smelt great. she put a small amount in her hands and then ran her hands through her hair, massaging her scalp. once she washed it out, she grabbed her dove conditioner, putting it all through her hair and then washing her body.

she had the Caress, shea butter and brown sugar body wash. it had to be one of her favorite smells, being a bit dramatic, she wished it was a candle smell. she washed her body and hair, before shaving her armpits and then turning the water off, stepping out of the shower.

she let her music continue to play as she hummed along, drying her hair and putting lotion on her body before changing and then brushing her teeth.

she grabbed onto her phone and her dirty clothes, bringing them back to her room. she put her clothes in her dirty clothes basket and sat her phone on her vanity, before sitting down herself and taking a deep breath.