32

valerie laid on her bed, hugging a pillow as her phone laid next to her on speaker, on the phone with ashtray

valerie laid on her bed, hugging a pillow as her phone laid next to her on speaker, on the phone with ashtray. one of her favorite things to do was have deep conversations, talk about the future and their plans. do every time her and ashtray did, a small smile rested on her face.

she loved the fact the two of them could talk for so long and then sit in silence without feeling awkward or bored.. she honestly thought it made their relationship better. and currently, they were talking about their one month anniversary that was coming up soon.

"you know, ash, our one month is soon." valerie told him.

"yeah.. whatchu wanna do for it?" he asked.

"we can just hangout, we don't have to do anything special." valerie shrugged even thought he couldn't see it.

she was a simple person, all i took was hanging out with her favorite people, watching movies or anything so simple.. and she'd be happy.

he laughed, "i thought you'd say a date or some shit."

her smile widened, "we can do that.. but honestly we can just watch movies or something."

"ight, whatever you want." ashtray voice stayed low.

her lips pursed, her mind going blank once again and she didn't know what to say. she thought about how they had made it to one month, she wouldn't say it's surprising but... it's kind of surprising.

"we should get matching pjs." valerie commented.

"did you really just say 'pjs' ?" ashtray chuckled, making fun of her.

"yes i did." valerie rolled her eyes.

"ion wear 'pjs' val." ashtray mocked her while saying pjs.

"well you can start, we should go look for some tomorrow or the next day, and if we watch movies on our one month we can wear them."

ashtray thought it was childish, but she seemed excited about it so he wasn't going to say no. "alright."

                                         ———

"valerie, i'm not wearing any of these."

valerie and ashtray now stood in a store, a bunch of pajamas in front of them. every time valerie would suggest one for them to get, ashtray'd say no.

"what! these are cute?" she furrowed her eyebrows, holding hello kitty pants.

ashtrays face scrunched, and valerie rolled her eyes, going to look for different ones. she looked up at the onesies and turned to him, "what about one of these?"

but again, he shook his head no. she threw her hands down in frustration, "ash!"

he chucked, throwing his arms around her. "they are childish, val!"