25

third person pov

third person pov

valerie visually got confused, and went to maddys side to read her phone. on it, was a text from kat, saying valerie lost her virginity at a park.

"chris." she whispered, feeling her heart drop. maddy looked at her, "did you?"

"no, maddy, i didn't." valerie said, grabbing her phone and calling chris. he didn't answer, and she knew exactly why.

"there's a picture, val.." maddy said, but she was only making it worse for her younger sister.

"who has all seen that?" valerie asked her.

"troy sent it to kat so.. a lot of people?" maddy said awkwardly, and valerie opened her mouth in shock, dropping back on her bed.

"the fucking twins." she exclaimed under her breathe, shaking her head.

ashtray was right, and this was her karma. ashtray, she thought. she quickly sat up, and sent him a text. however, time passed and he didnt answer her. she hoped he wouldn't believe it, but who knows.

"we have to go.. val." maddy told her sister, causing her to sigh and get up. she followed her sister outside, still looking at her phone to see if she got any messages, and she eventually got a call from vic.

"girl, you lost your virginity?" victoria asked.

"no, he's lying." valerie sighed.

"i'm so sorry, val." victoria said, and valerie just shook her head. "it's fine, see you at the party." and hung up.

maddy looked over at her sister, she saw she was stressed and worried about the rumor. she grabbed valerie's hand, "it's okay, val. if anyone says something i'll beat their ass, okay?"

val chuckled, "okay."

meanwhile, ashtray was at laurie's. he had no clue about the rumor, until the drug deal was over and he checked this phone while fezco was yelling at rue. he saw the picture of valerie and chris, and it pissed him off. he didn't believe it for a second, he knew what kind of guy chris had to be, hanging out with troy and roy. he saw that valerie had texted him, and replied telling her he was on the way to the party.

valerie got to the party before he did, and it felt like all eyes were on her. she hated that when she walked by someone her age, they would start whispering and pointing at her. "it's not fucking true!" she shouted, causing everyone to look away. maddy laughed, putting her hands on valerie's shoulders.

eventually, maddy and valerie parted and valerie began looking for chris. however, was stopped by lexi. "hey, have you seen cassie?"

"no, i'm sorry." valerie responded, and lexi gave her a thankful smile, before walking off.

in a crowd of people, two older guys stopped her and looked her up and down. "i knew you and your sister were freaks." they laughed, and valerie rolled her eyes. "move." was all she said to them, pushing through them and to the back yard.