30

"that's a good ass plan

"that's a good ass plan."

"what? no-"

"thank you. fuckin fez didn't even wanna hear it."

"why not?"

"ego shit, man."

"rue-"

elliot, valerie and rue stood together in the school hallway, valerie leaning on the lockers as her feet would hurt after standing for so long. she tried to convince rue her plan was stupid, but elliot saying it was good wasn't helping.. but rue wasn't listening to her anyway.

"yo, lex, what're you doin?" rue shouted.

"oh, just putting up fliers for this play in doing." lexi shouted back.

"what play?" rue asked.

"yeah, you're doing a play?" valerie joined.

lexi only answered by putting up another flier, and so valerie walked over to them once lexi walked off to see what it was called.

"oklahoma?" valerie heard from beside her, and turned to see victoria.

"lexis doing a play.. i guess?" valerie shrugged.

"like making one or being in one?" vic asked her, the two going in the bathroom which rue and lexi were now in as well.

"i'd actually love for you to read it." lexi turned to rue.

"yeah, for sure. just uh.. send it to me." rue answered, just as cassie walked in.

"hey, rue-rue." cassie greeted.

valerie and victoria side eyed each other at the nickname and the way cassie looked. she looked good, like always.. just this time she looked, different?

"hi, cass." rue looked at her. "wait are you in the play?"

"what play?" cassie asked, as rue responded with, "lexis play."

"what do you mean, lexis play?" she asked, glancing at lexi.

"uh.. the play that lexi wrote." rue turned to lexi.

valerie glanced at victoria, there was the answer to her question. but also because, lexi was writing a play and didn't tell her sister?

"oklahoma." lexi told cassie.

"what?" cassie's face scrunched in confusion.

"the plays called 'oklahoma' ?" rue asked.

"no, the drama clubs doing 'oklahoma.'" lexi walked away from the sink.

valerie's eyes followed her, she was confused.. really, really confused.

"oh my god.. do i look like i'm in 'oklahoma' ?" cassie asked rue.