Akh: Eppovum adhey nenappu kalli..( Always you have those thoughts )

He pinched her cheeks and sat on the island and pulled her pallu and her back hit his front. Akhil wrapped his hand around her neck and kissed her cheeks.

Akh: Semmaya pasikudhu di pondati...( I m starving so much wifey ) he spoke seductively in her ear.

Jha: If you leave me I will get your food ready in few minutes. 

Akhil groped her bosoms but their moment got interupted when the door bell rang. Jhanvi jerked and moved away but Akhil groaned in irritation for the interupption and cursed the person behind the door. He opened the door and saw Kabir standing fuming at him.

Akh: Loosa nee finger print potu vara vendiyadhu dhane, edhukku bell press panne ? ( Are you nuts man , you could have used your finger print and entered inside instead of pressing the door bell)

Kab: Yen yennoda kannu nalla irukardhu unakku pudikkalaya ? Oru call panna ennada unakku. ( Don't you wish that my eyes are well. why can't you make a call man )

Akh: Machan propose panniten da, ok sollita. We are together now. ( dude I proposed her and she even accepted it )

Kabir felt happy from the bottom of his heart and they hugged sharing the happiness. Kabir patted Akhil's shoulder and they moved to the dining where Jhanvi had already set the table. Kabir side hugged Jhanvi and caressed her head out of joy. Later they started to have the breakfast.

Jhanvi informed Akhil and left to the nearby temple to thank the god for getting their life back to good. She spent some time at the temple and on her way back to home she saw a pregnant woman trying to cross the road but she fainted in the middle of the road. Jhanvi called the driver and rushed to her. With the help of driver she took her to the hospital and got her admitted immediately.

After checking her doctors came out and called Jhanvi to meet the patient who has regained her conscious.

Jha: Doctor how is she ? did you get any details from her to call for her family ?

Doc: Sorry madam, we could n't get any details from her. May be you can try once. She looks very weak and we need to do some test but we need her co operation.

Jhanvi nodded her head and the doctor left them, Jhanvi got introduced herself and hugged the lady and patted her back saying sweet nothings. Then she kept her hand on her fully grown baby bump and smiled at the lady.

Jha: how lucky you are to carry a child, not all are blessed for this. You can consider me as your sister and tell me your name.

Lady: My name is Chaitra and my due is next month.

Jha: Wow, nice name. Why did you come alone when you are so weak ? Thank god both of you are safe. Can you share me the contact details of your family. I can call them to take care of you. Doctor needs to do some test on you and you need to co operate. you can't risk your baby Chaitra.

Chaitra: I m not safe....but my child is safe....

Jha: what do you mean you are not safe...We are in hospital and we can get you treated. don't worry.

Chait: you seem to be so nice. Will you help me if I tell you about me.

Jhanvi nodded and Chaitra caught Jhanvi's hand and tears rolled from her eyes.

Chait: I m an orphan. After my studies I got a job and stayed in an apartment. I fell in love with a spineless man and even got married to him. Everything was fine and we were happy when I got to know that I m pregnant but during the various test done I was diagnosed with blood cancer. I was already in stage 3, he left me all alone. I did not want to beg him to stay with me as I know my fate and just for my baby I begged him but he threw me away like a trash. Right now I m counting my days but I m just worried about my baby. I never thought my child will become an orphan like me.

Jha: Chaitra don't worry we can speak with doctor and we can treat you. Your child will not be an orphan. You will be there for her. I will take care of you. Trust me Chaitra.

Chait: Jhanvi, I spent all my savings for my treatment. doctors wanted me to abort my child as it will only less the days of living and worst I may die during the labor but I could not kill my child. There is no hope in treatment and cure for me.

Chaitra gave a paper which had a address of the orphanage she grew and the address of the apartment she stayed.

Chaitra: Can you give my child to the mother in the orphanage. She will take care of my child after me. Infact I was going to meet her and talk about this, now I don't think I can travel. Please can you do this. I have some money and I will give that for the rest of the days in the hospital.

Jha: Chaitra, please don't speak rubbish. I will talk to doctor and let them do all test.

Jhanvi informed the doctor to do all the required test for Chaitra. She called Akhil and informed him about Chaitra and that she would be late to home but Jhanvi saw Akhil walking towards her still speaking on the call. He smiled at her and then he approaced the dean of the hospital and informed to take care of Chaitra and all the expenses will be taken care of him. It was almost early morning and doctor met Akhil and Jhanvi with chaitra's reports.

Doc: I m sorry Mr. and Mrs. Akhil, she is counting her last days. It is not safe to proceed any treatment considering her pregnancy. She is due in a month and that can be anytime before that. There is no hope now. We can give medicines for her to endure the pain and that is the least we could do.

Jhanvi caught Akhil's hand and instantly tears left from her eyes. Akhil squeezed her hand and turned towards the doctor.

Akh: Is there any way or any chance by which we could get her treated, like taking her abroad or bringing any doctor here ?

Doc: She is carrying a baby which had ruled out any possibility. Right now we can't assure that she will survive until the child birth. Its too late sir.

Akhil informed the doctor to take care of Chaitra and left with Jhanvi to meet Chaitra. Akhil said Jhanvi to be brave infront of Chaitra and to keep her happy during her last days. Jhanvi nodded her head and wiped her tears to face Chaitra.

*****************

A/N:

Please vote and comment.

Take care and Thank You.