bad

REGIE POV: I wake up and start getting ready and I go downstairs to talk to my mom but she was already gone for work so I just went and made some breakfast to eat and scrolled on Instagram while eating, when I was done eating I called Oliver but he didn't answer so I just assumed he was sleep and went on with my day.

OLIVER POV: I got out the shower and checked my phone and it said I got a missed call from Regie so I called him back and he said he just wanted to tell me good morning so I said good morning and told him I was in the shower when he called and he said ok and he will call me back later because he finna go to the store.

REGIE POV: I'm walking to the store and when I got to the store I saw 5 dudes outside the store acting all sketchy and weird but I just ignored them and went into the store to buy my stuff and when I came out one of the dudes came up to me and asked me to buy them some cigarettes but I said sorry I can't so he said ok well come here really quick and me being stupid and not noticing the other boys was gone, walked to the back of the store with him and when I got to the back of the store he started choking me and checking my pockets tryna steal money so I kicked him in his stomach and punched him in the face and I still didn't notice the other dudes back there standing by one of the walls so when the dude dropped to the floor and was knocked out I tried to walk away but the other 4 dudes grabbed me and started punching and kicking me and pulling my shirt so when I got to the floor I kicked one of them in they face and punched another one in they face and I got up and ran but someone had my shirt so when I ran my shirt ripped in the back and all my stuff spilled out, I was so mad I went home and texted all my friends in the gc.

OLIVER POV: When I got the text message from Regie I ran to Seb he said he just saw it too and we both ran out the room and we ran straight to Regie house and when I got there he was wiping his face and putting ice on it so I went over there and told him to give me the towel he was wiping his face with and I started wiping the blood off of his face while he kept the ice on the knot that was on his forehead and when I was done I cleaned it with peroxide and put some bandaids on the cuts and I didn't even notice that everybody was here already.

Justin- Y'all so cute but where did this happen at

Regie- It happened at the corner store all because I wouldn't buy some dude some cigarettes

Justin- alright let's go but why would someone jump you just for some cigarettes that's crazy and stupid asf.

*They drive to the store*

Ryan- WHERE THEY AT WHERE THEY AT, IS THEY STILL HERE

Regie- THERE THEY GO RIGHT THERE STILL STANDING THERE AND THAT OTHER ONE STILL DIZZY CAUSE I KNOCKED HIM OUT

NOBODYS POV: The 5 dudes hear the yelling and look over and see Regie and the other dudes in the car and since they remembered his face and know that they jumped him they ran and Regie and the rest of them jumped out the car and ran after them and while they was running Seb and Ryan ran into each other and Ryan fell on top of Seb and when they got up Ryan was blushing and Seb noticed and asked why he was blushing and Ryan said shut up I'm not blushing it's probably because I'm mad because of what happened with Regie then he said and why are you worried about that we supposed to be tryna help our friend get revenge and Seb said ok my bad let's go and then they started running after the dudes and they caught up fast and when they did the dudes stopped running because they were tired and then they started apologizing and crying and being all dramatic.

Justin- shut tf up idgaf about none of that

Seb- we finna beat yo a**

Kane- we definitely is and that's exactly why you ain't getting yo cigarettes, crackhead lil boy

*They all run and just start beating all of them up one was knocked out another one had a black eye another one had big knots all over they face another one had a big knot on they lip and was bleeding everywhere and the last one who asked for cigarettes was bleeding and had knots on his head and 2 black eyes and a broken arm*

Oliver- Alright that's enough let's go before we "accidentally" kill them

Regie- ok hold on *stomps on one of they stomachs really hard*

*Kane starts laughing really hard*

Ryan- let's go before I get even more mad

Regie- ok

*They leave and Regie drops everybody off but Oliver and Seb went with Regie to his house*

Regie- what am I supposed to tell my mom

Oliver- Tell her what happened

Regie- yea but she gone freak out

Oliver- yea obviously but you didn't do anything wrong

Regie- we just almost killed them

Seb- *laughs*

Oliver- well then don't tell her about that part

Regie- ok well I'll tell her when she gets back

Seb- but won't she be mad that you didn't tell her right away

Regie- no she won't be mad, well actually idk I'll call her rn and tell her

Oliver- ok

Regie- *calls mom* Hello

Mom- yes Regie what's wrong

Regie- these dudes jumped me because I wouldn't buy them cigarettes

Mom- WHAT IM COMING HOME RN

Regie- no it's ok Oliver helped me and it don't hurt and everything went down

Mom- are you sure

Regie- yes I'm sure stay work

Mom- ok but I'm still coming home

Regie- ok

*10 minutes later*

Mom- *opens door* REGIE ARE YOU OK

Regie- I already told you I'm ok

Mom- what happened

Regie- I went to the store and when I got out the store this dude asked me can I buy him some cigarettes and I said sorry I can't and he told me come here really quick and ik I was dumb but I came and he and his friends jumped me

Mom- ok well next time be careful and stay away from people

Regie- ok and sorry about yesterday I didn't mean to be out that late I was at Oliver house.

Mom- it's ok just next time tell me the truth

Regie- ok

*Seb texts his mom and says he's gonna stay over Regies house to make sure he's ok and then they chill on their phones and go to sleep*