Too much Olegie

*Sunday*

*Rina didn't spend a night she ended up leaving at 2am and waking the boys up to tell them she had to go home*

SEBASTIAN POV: I wake up to Jackson eating breakfast so I say hi Jackson and he says hi do you  want some and I say yea so we both eat and I don't see why Regie and Jackson was arguing because Jackson seems cool. Anyway we finish eating breakfast then when we done we both go take a shower and all the other boys was sleep but Oli woke up I think idrk but I think I heard his voice when I was in the shower.

OLIVER POV: I wake up and I hear the shower running so I'm guessing somebody in the shower but idk who in the shower so then I just watch TikTok and I fall back to sleep like 10 minutes later.

DARREN POV: I'm laying down and I decide to get up to say good morning to everyone and I get up and everybody still sleep when I check in they room except Seb and Jackson so I just say good morning to them then go back to my room.

REGIE POV: I hear someone open my door then leave back out and slam the door (btw this was Darren) then when the person close the door I wake all the way up, stretch because I just woke up then watch TikTok for 5 minutes. Then I come out the room and I went to Darren room and said good morning and Darren says bro you was literally just sleep I just got from out your room and I said dude when you left and closed the door I woke up I didn't even know that was you bro then he says oh well Oliver, Kane,Justin and Ryan still sleep do you want to go wake them up then I say ok I will wake up Oliver and Ryan you go wake up Kane and Justin then he says ok.

JUSTIN POV: I wake up to someone calling my name and it's Darren so I get up Darren says bro get up you been sleep since forever so I say OKKKKK then lay back down but now I'm not tired and can't go back to sleep so I get up.

DARREN POV: I go in Justin room and wake him up because he been sleep for to long now I'm finna go wake up Kane.

RYAN POV: I was sleep and I hear someone say ay cuh get up and I wake up to Regie smacking my arm to wake me up and I say ok ok leave me alone bruh I'm up then I get up and go use the bathroom.

DARREN POV: I walk in Kane room and when I close the door he turns his head and says what Darren and I say get up your mom is here and he jumps up and says what wdym she's here and I say she waiting for you in the car to take you home then I fake pass out and when he gets by me and tries to touch me I sit up really fast and scream and he jumps back and falls then I laugh and say jk but get up then he says bruh why would you do that then I say my bad bruh then leaves out his room.

REGIE POV: I go in Oli room and hes turned away from me in the bed sleep so I lean over him where his face is then try to wake him up and his face is kinda close to mine but I don't really notice then when he wakes up he turns his head and his lips touch mine and I just sit there kinda frozen. Then I said sorry Oli said it's ok started smiling and blushing then he got up and said is everybody already woke then I said Darren just woke up Justin and Kane and I just woke up Ryan then he said ok well I'm gonna get in the shower then I said ok and left.

                           *later in the day at 6pm*

Darren- I'm bored dude

Justin- Same, let's go to the park

Regie- Dude we're in college not elementary school

Justin- no there's a park where you just walk, kinda like a track but it's not a track so let's just walk around and talk to each other about stuff.

Regie- Ok ig, everybody cool with that?

Oli- Yea

Darren- Yea