To Rid the World of Evil

Tires screech across the road as Billy's Blue Camaro swivels into another street, rushing through the long road. Steve Harrington, finally starts to come to. The beating he had taken to protect the kids gifted him with dried blood and a black eye. He shifts in his seat, still groggy, and faces his left.

He turns his head up and through blurred vision, sees someone. "Nancy?" His vision clears up and he sees Mike's face, giving him a confused look but remains silent none the less. Steve groans and goes to massage his tired eyes only to be stopped by a distorted voice. 

"No, don't touch it, don't touch it." Steve turns to his right and sees Dustin to his immediate right and Lucas next to him. "Hey buddy" Dustin says with a warm smile shushing Steve who blinks in confusion.

"It's okay, you put a good fight." Dustin smiles "I mean, he kicked your ass but you put up a good fight." Steve groans again and Dustin shushes him again. 

"Now, keep straight for half a mile, and then take a left at Mount Sinai." Steve vision begins to clear up and he looks at Chris, sitting in the passenger seat before looking toward the driver's seat. "What's..going on?" Max turns to look at Steve and the teen's eyes widen in panic.

"Oh..oh my god." Dustin smiles "Steve, relax, she's driven before." Mike speaks up for the first time "Yeah, in a parking lot." "That counts" Chris and Lucas say together making the two slightly smile. "Oh my god.." "They were going to leave you behind." "Oh my god.." "I promised you were going to be cool." "I still don't believe you on that." Lucas remarks and Dustin slightly glares at Lucas. 

"Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah!! What's going on!!" Steve begins to panic and Max speeds up "Stop the car!" Steve shouts "Slow down!!" "I told you he'd freak out." Mike says "Stop the car!!" "Everybody shut up!! I'm trying to focus!!" Chris looks up from the map "Oh..that's Mount Sinai. Make a left." Chris says complete and Max turns "What?" "LEFT!!" Chris shouts and Max spins the wheel, scrapping past some objects and making some of the passengers scream before getting onto the side road and continuing to drive. 

"And now it should be a straight line to the entrance." Chris says and Max nods placing her foot on the gas and making the car go faster much to Steve's chagrin who begins to yell at Max to slow the car down. Suddenly, Chris' eyes widen and his head slumps back against the head rest as his eyes close. "Chris? Chris!!" Max shouts in shock and Lucas begins to check him to find out what's wrong.

"Do you want to know why I created this program Number Twelve?" a younger Chris sits next to Dr. Brenner while holding a children's book. Chris looks up, staring at Brenner "Why Papa?" Brenner smiles at the title. 

"I started this program because I saw potential in those the world considered, paranormal." The 6 year old Chris gives Brenner a confused look. "What do you mean Papa?"  Brenner smiles "What others saw as a disease, I saw as an opportunity." 

Brenner stands and looks toward one of the drawings that Chris had on his wall. The image was chaotic and was framed like broken glass. In the center, a childish drawing of a hand and around it, detailed drawings of dead scientists. "What is this? Did you draw this?" Chris stays silent before nodding. "Yes Papa.." Brenner smiles "Do you like drawing?" Chris nods once more "Yes Papa" 

Brenner then moves toward the door "Next time I come for one of these little..chats we can draw together. How does that sound?" Chris looks up at Brenner and nods "I would like that Papa.." Brenner smiles once more before leaving "Until next time then." 

Chris muffled screams echo inside of the large glass tank as he thrashes around inside, the cords keeping him from moving too much and the helmet to allow him to breath. Brenner watches with a cold look in his eyes as he watches the young boy.