Evil Hides in the Best of Nights

[Probably going to be the biggest chapter, I'm going to try and do longer chapters in the future so I hope you all enjoy this one.]

TW for this chapter: Pedophilia, Attempted rape 

I would put murder but this book will have death (especially in Season 3 and 4 so I don't think I should put a TW for murder but let me know if I should and if I should change the rating. This type of trigger is not planned to ever happen again but if the audience believes it so then it will be done so

Chris walks toward the school, with the first thing he sees being the stalkers. They were wearing ghostbuster outfits, all matching. Chris shook his head at them, seeing as no one else was dressed up. "I think it's a little early for costumes." Chris shouts at them and they turn toward him. The black haired boy gave him a confused look "what do you mean?" the brown skinned boy nodded "Yeah it's halloween today." Chris shook his head "No one told you? Unfortunate, good luck with the bullies." Chris walks away from them as they stare at his retreating form.

"What do you- "Guys?" Dustin interupts Will and the four boys stare at the other kids who, like Chris, were not in costume. "Shit.." Dustin mutters as the bell rings and the four boys are forced to walk into the school building, standing out amongst the sea of kids. 

Chris sighs as he arrives at his locker, taking out his needed materials for class, noticing Max arriving at her locker as well. "Happy Halloween" Chris says with a smile and Max smiles back "Happy Halloween to you as well. You have any plans?" Chris shrugs "Not at the moment, why want to trick or treat together?" Max slightly blushes and shrugs "Maybe, are you interested?" Chris snickers "That's presumptuous of you" Chris smiles and Max smiles back before the bell rings out. "Well, I'll see you after class right?" Max nods and the two set off, separating from each other. 

Chris sighs and lazily taps his finger on his desk as the time ticks by. No one was truly paying attention and the teacher did not exactly seem to care, just droning on to fill his daily quota and get his pay check. Chris pulled out his headphones and placed them in his ears putting Micheal Jackson on, drowning out his teacher's voice with the music.

Chris suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder and he took off his headphones looking for the person. "Hey" Chris turned to his left and took notice of the girl "What are you listening to?" "Micheal Jackson" The girl smiles "Ooh nice, what's your favorite of his? Mine's Beat it." Chris raises an eyebrow before shrugging "Mine's Billie Jean" The girl smiles "That's a good choice did you- "Mr. Orlando, Ms. Donnie, I may be old but I can still hear pretty clearly. No talking in the classroom unless it is about the subject at hand." the teacher, Mr. Denis scolded them "Sorry sir" 

The two apologize and Mr. Denis returns to teaching the subject. Chris looks at the girl "Chris Orlando" Chris holds out his hand "Terra Donnie" Terra grasps his hand and the two shake hands with a small smile before returning their attention on the teacher. 

The bell rung, announce the student's freedom from their respected classes 

[Yes THE BELL announces when you go NOT the teacher (ง'̀-'́)ง]  

"I don't know if you do but..if you don't have any plans would you like to go trick or treating with me tonight?" Terra asks him as they leave the classroom. "Uh sorry Terra but I already have plans for tonight but we should definitely hang out sometime." Terra nods with a large smile "That would be great"

 The two then notice two of the ghostbuster kids staring at Max as she doesn't even realize that they are there. "Uh weird much?" "Yeah they've had this obsession with her for the past few days now." "Kinda creepy if I'm honest" Chris nods "Yeah, I'm going to see what's going on. See ya later?" Chris asks and Terra nods with a smile "See ya" She waves before walking away.