Girl: Really, you will be my friend and play with me daily ?

Boy: I will be your friend but I can't play with you daily so I will give you my best friend so that you can play with him.

The boy took a miniature bike and gave it to her.

Boy: This is my favourite toy and best friend. I love him a lot. Now you can have and play with him. I will come to meet you here some day and I will play with you.

Girl: Thank you boy friend. I love this.

Boy: boy friend ?

Gir: Yes you are friend and a boy so boy friend. Here this is my doll and you can have it. But I will wait for you. Please come and we shall play.

Boy: Sure I will come girl friend.

The girl hugged the boy and kissed his cheeks. He kissed her forehead and left from there in his bicycle hearing the girls voice as she shouted " Bye Boy friend, come back soon "

The girl ran away from there and Jhanvi could not process what was going on. She moved towards the bench smiling and tears in her eyes. She sat on the bench and saw Akhil sitting next to her. She was about to question him but before she could do that Akhil went on his one knee.

Jhanvi tried to pull him up but he stopped her and pleaded her to let him speak. Akhil took a deep breathe and spoke to her.

Akh: Angel, you are the most beautiful, loving, caring and the most smart girl I have ever seen. I had fallen head over heels for you at the very first sight but I was too confused if I deserved you and tried to keep you away from me but you were so bad Jaan. You occupied the whole of my heart and soul that I could not leave you and wanted you all only to me. I even forcefully married because deep in my heart I knew you too liked me but I did not know if you loved me. I did everything in my way to make you fall for me. You know I could not even breathe without you. I wanted to give you every happiness in this world but I became the reason for your pain and I hurt you lot. Long back I realized that I m just a body without life when you are not with me. you are my oxygen, my life, my soul, my destiny and I can never survive without you. With you I can reach any heights and win anything in this world but with without I could not live even for a minute. you are my destiny Jaan and let me to adore you, care you, protect you and love you all my life.....I love you my sweet cheeks. Will you be my love forever my girlfriend.....

Akhil took the doll Jhanvi had given him and forwarded it to her. Jhanvi was already completely emotional and crying hearing his words. She squealed a big Yesssssssssssss in happiness and hugged him and they fell back on the grass with Jhanvi on his top. She could not control her tears and she started kissing all over his face forgetting the place they were in. He kissed her temples and lifted her face to look at him. He wiped her tears and smiled at her.

Akh: How are you my dear girl friend ? Hope you have the toy bike I gave to you ? Am I right girl friend ?

Jha: Akhil, was it you who met me years back at this park ?

Akh: Yes, I am the same boy friend of yours whom you met.

Jhanvi took the doll from his hand and hugged him laughing and crying at the same time and buried her face in his neck.

Jha: Do you know how many days I came here in search of you ? But you did not keep your promise.

Akh: I kept my promise and found you after so many years. I did not miss you all these years. you were there in my mind always and even in my dreams. May be that is why I was attracted to you even at the first time and got you married. It was always you then, now and ever..forever..

Mudhal nee mudivum nee
Moondru kaalam nee
Kadal nee karaiyum nee
Kaatru kooda nee

Manadhoram oru kaayam
Unnai ennadha naal illaiyae
Naanaga naanum illaiyae

Vazhiyengum pala bimbam
Adhil naan saaya thozh illaiyae
Un pola yaarum illaiyae

Theera nadhi neethaanadi
Neendhaamal naan moozhgi ponen
Neethaanadi vaanil madhi
Neeyalla naan thaanae theindhen

Mudhal nee mudivum nee
Moondru kaalam nee
Kadal nee karaiyum nee
Kaatru kooda nee

Dhoora desathil thozhainthaayo
Kanmani
Unai thedi kandathum
En kannellaam minnmini

Pinnokki kaalam pogum enil
Un mannippai kooruven
Kannokki nerai paarkkum kanam
Pizhai ellaamae kalaiven

Jha: How did you find that it was me from back then ?

Akhil lifted her face and kissed her forehead with all his love.

Akh: I will explain but before that even though I know you forgave me I want to hear from you. Tell me, Am I forgiven and will you be my wife like we were back then and love me forever. A new begining with everlasting and unconditional love.

This time he opened the small box which he took from his pant pocket and revealed the beautiful butterfly diamond ring to her. Jhanvi gasped looking at it.

Jha: This....this...how did you ...I mean..

Akh: shhhh...yendi oru manushan kai odanju adhodaye oru lengthy speech kuduthu propose panni, thirumbavum oru ring kuduthu answer ketta adhukku reply pannama ella kelviyum kekkure....enna patha pavama illaya ma..answer sollu di apram ellam kelvikkum answer panren. ( I literally made a proposal with a lengthy speech inspite of my broken hand and again I m giving you a ring waiting for an answer but you have only questions for me..answer me first and then I will answer all your questions)

Jhanvi smiled and kissed his cheeks. She stood from him and he followed her. Jhanvi took a few steps back. To his surprise she went on her knees.

Jha: Since you gave a lengthy speech I will make it short. It wasn't only you who was attracted on the first time but me too. Inspite of all the cold words and you pushing me from you i could not take you away from my mind. You were ruling me for a long time. Yes, it was you from the begining and you will be my forever. I had fallen long back for you and just waited for you to accept me with my own flaws and insecurities.

Yes, I love you...I love you so much...I will love you until my last breathe Mr. husband. Get etched in your heart that you are mine ...only mine like you claim me as yours.

Jhanvi showed her hand and Akhil slid the ring in her finger and hugged her. His happiness knew no bounds and he lifted her with his one hand around her waist and twirled her making her squeal in excitement.

They sealed their love with promise by kissing fervently until they lacked the air to breathe. They sat on the same bench holding and leaning on each other.

" Soulmate is someone who enters your life and makes you happy and doesn't disappoint you and makes you realize that everything happens for a reason "

*************

A/N:

Finally proposal has been done. Many of you areso intelligent and guessed that it was going to be a proposal chapter but how many of you guessed this type of proposal ?

Lot more to come followed by their proposal.

Chapter 6 of Forbidden Love is updated. Please give a read and comment your views on it.

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You