"Let her breathe, Jiminie." Taehyung said to him. Jimin backed away from her, watching slowly as Rae went into her purse and slipped the vibrator's controller into his pants.

"Oh beautiful... you are spoiling me." Jimin said to her. She let out a smile as he kissed her again, Jimin gently sliding his tongue into her mouth and hitting the first button. Rae let out a gasp, the toy on the lowest setting before he turned it off. "So responsive... excellent."

"God damn it..." Yoongi complained.

"Relax, you. Everyone else go catch your car to the club and have fun. Be safe." Jin said to them. He made sure to kiss everyone before they went, Yoongi as well, before they all left and headed out to the car. Jimin was glued to Rae's side, one hand in his pocket and the other in her hand. They had rented a limo, so they all slid inside, letting Rae and Jimin take the two spots at the head before they pulled away to go pick up Han and Jade.

"Alright, let's get this party started." Hoseok cheered, getting everyone a glass and pouring what looked to be expensive champagne inside of it. "You have to drink the whole thing, you two. Cheers to Jimin!" Taehyung and Jungkook let out a groan as the group cheered, promptly throwing back their drinks. Rae realized at that moment one thing: they had never seen her drunk.

"You know, that wasn't that bad." Jungkook said, pouring himself another glass.

"You're welcome." Hoseok said to him. Rae leaned into Jimin's side, getting comfortable in it. She felt him shift, and then the vibrations start. Rae let out a small squeak, feeling Jimin squeeze her thigh with the hand that was around her waist. The other boys looked at her with a raised brow, except for Hoseok. Rae attempted to even her breathing out as Jimin held her in place. "What do I have to do Jimin to get control for just a little bit?"

"Control of..." Namjoon started. Jimin went into his pocket and fished out the remote, and everyone's eyes went wide. He turned it up to the second setting and Rae let out a whine. "I second that question, Jimin." the leader added.

"I'll do it if both of you let me top at least once." Jimin proposed. Rae was breathing heavily, in absolute disbelief that they were talking so casually while she was starting to shake. Taehyung and Jungkook were whispering amongst themselves, eyes wide at the proposal.

"Fine. Only because it's your birthday." Hoseok gave in. Namjoon nodded right behind him, already looking like he was slightly regretting his choice.

"Wait - really?!" Jimin said shocked.

"Don't make me take it back. Now either turn it off or let her come, she's practically dying over there." Hoseok said to him. Jimin turned off the vibrations, making Rae whine and catch her breath.

"Oh no please, continue to have casual conversation while I - " Rae let out a moan as Jimin quickly turned the device on and off on the highest setting.

"You don't get to be a brat tonight, beautiful." Jimin said to her. Just as she was going to fire back at him, the door to the limo was opened by the driver, and Jade and Han arrived. Hoseok made everyone take another glass, and then a shot, as they drove to their final destination. Once they got in, they were led inside the building and to their private booth. Hoseok had done all the hard work, making sure the club was secretive and they could be free with each other. After ordering more shots, Jade dragged her best friend onto the dance floor, leaving all the boys behind.

"You look hot as fuck - how did they let you leave the house in that?!" Jade asked, grabbing her friend and dancing with her to the music.

"Do you really think anyone's gonna mess with me when I have five men here with me?" Rae said to her. They both laughed, starting to feel the effects of the alcohol.