Chapter 18: The Interrogation

After sometime, a prison van along with some armed police vehicles entered the premises of HeadQuaters. The officers stepped down from their vehicles. Some officers went inside the HQ to inform about the arrival while other officers opened the back of the van. Two officers went inside the van and brought out a prisoner, having heavy iron handcuffs on his hands. He was being held by one officer on each side while two officers followed behind with rifles...

The interrogation room was separated  into two blocks by a transparent glass wall. A glass door on the glass wall connected both the blocks. First block was having a wooden table in the center with two wooden chairs on each side, probably for interrogation and the second block was having ten leather chairs, probably for spectators. But the interrogation block was having a soundproofing system, which could be turned on or off at any time, known only to Sagar, Akshita, Santosh and Cheeta because this system was made on the orders of Akshita before her arrival.....

Commissioner, Akshita, Santosh, Cheeta and Anubhav , Karishma, Vyom, Pushpa ji were standing in the spectator block of the interrogation room, having discussing among themselves. Just then, Sagar entered in the room with a confused expression. Akshita saw him and went to him. She greeted him and he greeted her back. She asked him....

AC: sir, kya aap sab kuch le aaye jo humne aapse laane ke liye kaha tha ??

Sagar(confused): haan le to aaye hain, thmjare cabin mein hi hai, lekin un samano se tum karogi kya ??

AC: sir aap bas dekhte jaiye ki kya hota hai. aaj tak aapne humari interrogation ke baare mein sirf suna hoga, aaj dekh bhi lijiye.

She replied with a smirk and left to her cabin. Here, after a few minutes, an officer entered and told to cheetosh....

Officer: the prisoner has been brought to HeadQuaters, he would be brought to the room soon.

They nooded and the officer went out. Cheeta said to Santu...

CC(whispered): santu, tum di ko inform karo, hum baaki sab ko batate hain

SC: ok

Santu called Akshita while Cheeta went towards commissioner and Sagar who were discussing something....

CC: sir, prisoner HeadQuaters pahunch gaya hai, use kuch der mein interrogation ke liye laaya jayega.

Commissioner and Sagar nodded. Then Cheeta discussed some other things also with them...

Akshita entered her cabin and saw a huge cartoon kept on her table. She went to the table, opened the cartoon and smirked on seeing the things in the cartoon. She was checking the cartoon when she got a call, id displaying Santosh's name. She picked up the call...

On call...

AC: hello Santosh, bolo kya hua ??

SC: di use HQ ke aaya gaya hai, aur abhi interrogation ke liye laaya jaa raha hai. aap aa jaiye.

AC: ji thik hai, hum aate hain, Jai hind

SC: Jai hind.

Call ended...

Akshita cut the call and immediately closed the box. Then she called a constable and told him to carry the box to the interrogation room and herself started going. The constable lifted the box but felt it heavy. So he asked her...

Constable: iske andar kya hai madam ??

Akshita stopped in her tracks. She turned around and gazed sharply at the constable, with red eyes as if ready to kill him. The constable shivered under her gaze and immediately apologized. But Akshita replied with a cold smile....